D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member

3rd Cycle: HCG usage???

i have 15,000 UIs of HCG, what is the best way to use it with the following cycle?

[week 1-3] Test.Prop (100 mg/EOD)
    [week 1-12] Deca (400 mg/week)
    [week 1-13] Test.Enanthate (500 mg/week)
    [week 13-15] Test.Prop (100 mg/EOD)

[week 1-15] Nolvadex 20 mg/EOD
    [week 1-15] Letro aka Liquidex .25 mg/ED
    [week 1-15] Vit B6 200 mg/ED
    300/100/50mg Clomid therapy

If you need my background check this post.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D1N1SKA
    i have 15,000 UIs of HCG, what is the best way to use it with the following cycle?

[week 1-3] Test.Prop (100 mg/EOD)
    [week 1-12] Deca (400 mg/week)
    [week 1-13] Test.Enanthate (500 mg/week)
    [week 13-15] Test.Prop (100 mg/EOD)

[week 1-15] Nolvadex 20 mg/EOD
    [week 1-15] Letro aka Liquidex .25 mg/ED
    [week 1-15] Vit B6 200 mg/ED
    300/100/50mg Clomid therapy

If you need my background check this post.
    500iu 2x a week, up to week 13. But your cycle isnt that long, or heavy I dont really see a need for it but it is up to you. Also Letro is not L-dex bro. L-dex you take at .25-.50mg ed, letro you take 1.25-1.50mg EOD. Dont confuse the two!!!

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd run the HCG from weeks 10-15 at 500ius twice a week making sure you have atleast 4 days between the last HCG injection and PCT. I'd also run the nolva and femera during pct, this will prevent any estrogen rebound and also aid in test recovery.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    500iu 2x a week, up to week 13. But your cycle isnt that long, or heavy I dont really see a need for it but it is up to you. Also Letro is not L-dex bro. L-dex you take at .25-.50mg ed, letro you take 1.25-1.50mg EOD. Dont confuse the two!!!
    HCG isnt entirely necessary with cycles lasting under 20 weeks.... however idea is start it at 500 iu twice a week and start it after week #2 since you are not yet shut down in the first 2 weeks on cycle, then continue it right up until your last injection. Quite frankly HCG allows you to lengthen your cycle, so if you are going to use it, why not get MORE gear and run a 20+ weeker?? What you do is, start the HCG late but make it work so your last HCG inject co-incides with your last "anything" injection. This way your balls are in perfect condition at the end of cycle and very ready to kick in and take over with maximum natural testosterone production when your PCT actually starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    HCG isnt entirely necessary with cycles lasting under 20 weeks.... however idea is start it at 500 iu twice a week and start it after week #2 since you are not yet shut down in the first 2 weeks on cycle, then continue it right up until your last injection. Quite frankly HCG allows you to lengthen your cycle, so if you are going to use it, why not get MORE gear and run a 20+ weeker?? What you do is, start the HCG late but make it work so your last HCG inject co-incides with your last "anything" injection. This way your balls are in perfect condition at the end of cycle and very ready to kick in and take over with maximum natural testosterone production when your PCT actually starts.

Those are the exact reasons why my next cycle is going to be a 20 weeker.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I am on a similar test/deca 15 week cycle. Weeks 3-10 I will take 250iu 2x week. Weeks 10-13 500 iu 3x week. Make sure you stop the hcg at least 2 weeks prior to pct.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    hey joevette
    I'd also run the nolva and femera during pct
    U sure about running the letro through PCT? - have heard conflicting views on this - (basically saying it's too strong to use in PCT)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    hey joevette

U sure about running the letro through PCT? - have heard conflicting views on this - (basically saying it's too strong to use in PCT)
    Should not use AI's (aromatase inhibitors) when have ended your testosterone injections. You reach zero estrogen in your body and estrogen is not a bad thing at normal levels. Estrogen in a man's body keeps your cholesterols, triglicerides and blood pressure in check so.... only thing is your HTPA views estrogen as being no different from testosterone... in otherwords if its present in high levels, then you get no testosterone production. This is why we use clomid in PCT, it fools the HTPA into thinking there is no estrogen but in fact it is really there, actually helping you by keeping you from having your cholsterols/trig/blood pressure from shooting thru the roof. Hopefully by the time you end your clomid, your estrogens have returned to normal levels and no longer inhibiting testosterone production.

Thread Information