Thread: Deca cycle

GQplaya is offline Associate Member

Deca cycle

I finished a deca cycle end of july. I know it was stupid and my first cycle starting with d-bol wks 1-5 and deca 600mg 1-10. I did get a little bit depressed and shut down, but managed to put on 20lbs and still have the weight to this day. What i need help with is I think for my next one I want to do a just test cycle, maybe test e or cyp. How long should i wait until i start a new cycle. im 190lbs 5'10, gettin like 4000 cals a day, 300 protein

joe_capone is offline Member
    did you even do proper pct?? time on = time off. u should be off for the same time you been on. next time use ur mind and add test to your cycle its the best feeling in the world. i love it. next cycle use test e or cyp at 500mg per week lower the deca to 300 mg per week kickstart it with dbol from weeks 1-4 make sure u got pct ready.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    for pct i was using b6 during the cycle at 200mg a day and clomid two weeks after my last shot for 4 weeks. I still feel kinda depressed at times and was wondering if some of thar deca is still in me from 1.5 months ago. and thanks for the info

Thread Information