Thread: prop question.

joe_capone is offline Member

prop question.

i will be soon comming off sustanon so i will need 3 weeks to fill in with something else.. while i wait for pct.. i got some test prop to fill in. thing is i only have 10 ml @ 100 mg . i sit okay to use 50 mg eod? money is a concern here i couldnt get tht extra vial

most people take 100mg ed, or 75mg ed...
    From what i have read 50mg eod will not do much, if anything at all. But i have also read posts of mike xxl saying he has gained on very lowwww doses...i say try it, see how you do on it. decision is yours bro...

go 100mg eod.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Prop needs to be shot EVERY DAY, no exception!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Prop needs to be shot EVERY DAY, no exception!
    thats rubbish..pure nonsense...eod unless you want to look like a bloated pig..

What is of note with propionate , is that users have successfully incorporated it into cutting cycles as well. Especially people who tend to lose a lot of mass normally during extreme diet phases find this useful. By injecting every two or three days and using only 50-75 mg each time, no notable water builds up (or at least none that can't be fixed with proviron , arimidex or winstrol ) and no fat is deposited, thus allowing a user to stay relatively lean. So this type of testosterone can be used to keep gaining or retaining mass until 2-3 weeks out of contest time with relatively little difficulty. Although most will choose to add Proviron (50-100 mg/day) out of precaution. Its best use is of course still in bulking phases to pack on mass. Testosterone is not the king of the hill of all mass-builders for nothing.

courtesy of anabolicmonsterz.com

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    i will be soon comming off sustanon so i will need 3 weeks to fill in with something else.. while i wait for pct.. i got some test prop to fill in. thing is i only have 10 ml @ 100 mg . i sit okay to use 50 mg eod? money is a concern here i couldnt get tht extra vial
    Run the prop at 100mg EOD or 50mg ED. It is best to run ED but it isn't absolutely dire that you do so. Running it that way will give you a 20 day PCT bridge and since PCT starts three days after last prop shot, you will be right on time. At that dose you'll be growing right up until PCT.

As for the 50 EOD. Yes you can do that. In fact, it will be more than enough to replace Endongenous test for those three weeks. It will serve as a bridge up to PCT just as 10mg Dbol ED serves as a bridge that spares muscle up til PCT. Dont be surprised if you actually grow some on those low doses because remember, during those three weeks your levels of Test should still be higher than natural levels from the Sust alone, which is why we wait three weeks for PCT in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by man_of_steel11
    thats rubbish..pure nonsense...eod unless you want to look like a bloated pig..
    I know this guy is banned already; however, so there is no confusion--shooting Prop ED doesn't increase bloating. It will make for more stable blood levels and consequently for fewer sides.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    I know this guy is banned already; however, so there is no confusion--shooting Prop ED doesn't increase bloating. It will make for more stable blood levels and consequently for fewer sides.
    good cal bro, u got alot of usefull info

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew

Thread Information