Thread: Eq 200

moed59 is offline New Member

Eq 200

i need a little help im taking 1 cc of eq 200 a week also taking 1 cc of sus 250 its been 7 weeks and i havent gain any weight ive gotten a little stronger i can tell some what more veins are showing but im not working out all crazy because i need to keep my weight of 185 190. my ?s is im almost done with the eq 3 weeks left is 200 enough a week or should i have did more i wanted to get ripped. the brand was golden traingle i think that **** is fake to tell you the truth i was going to get zencall but my buddy said golden traingle was better. How long should i wait to take it again and how long should i take it for and how much should i take I want to stay the same weight

Im a fan of low dosed cycles, but yours was not very well laid out.

The cycle you are running may only serve the purpose of sparing muscle during a cutting phase.

Your doses should have been double for both EQ and Sust.

Sust should be shot EOD or ED.

EQ should be run for 12 weeks or more.

Your gear probably was legit. Sust will not kick in until about week 4 anyways because of the long esters. And at those doses your not likely to see much of a kick in.

Whats your diet look like? What are your stats? Do you have a good Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) planned?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    EQ should be ran min of 10 weeks at atleast 400mg's

Sust should be shot ED or EOD

And 250mg's of Test is not worth poking yourself

Time on=Time off

ok thanks guys. Now i know few things but i still need to know a couple more. I have 3 cc left of EQ 200 from (golden triangle has any one herd of them) This will be my 8th week i going to get another bottle of 200 but i dont know if i should get golden triangle or zencall which one is better or less chance of it being fake.I need to mantain my 185 weight but i want to lose the little fat i have i probly can do it with a better diet. I dont want to get big just get ripped so should i increase to 300 a week that well be EQ only nothing else or should it be 400 and remember should i wait becausim on my 8th week or can a go a few more weeks PLEASE HELP GUYS

custom fit is offline Member
    First off, you will not get "ripped" from that cycle.

Second, people have a misconception that juice is going to do everything for you. ha

Third, diet is most important and gear assists you along the process.

Forth, I have heard bros on this board mention Golden Triangle awhile ago, but no real input. Zencall is OK.

i know diet is important and my work out so am i wasting my money by using 300 of eq because i dont want to get big i want to mantain and keep. Basically jump start me back to where i once was

Thread Information