BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

customs problem. Need help!!!!!

so i orderd a tray of fina about a month ago and recieved it no problem in one week. so i decided to oreder another since the site was good to go. Now on thursday im expecting the package but it nevere comes. a few hours later i get a call from ups saying that my fina has been stopped by canada customs and if i have ne one to clear the package. i was at a loss for word so make something up to gewt them off the phone. neways they called back and left me messages on my phone. what do i do???? can i get the package out or should i just forget about it and pretend it never happend? can i get in trouble for this??

bump for some help please

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    having fina pellets is not against the law,only when you convert it,then it becomes illegal..i dont know what canadian laws are though.i would just forget about it and order another.it's not worth any hassel it may cause

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I don't know Canadian laws, but I would
    pretend it never happen and would not
    admit to anything and you never ordered
    it period end of story... It never was in
    your possession...

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Just say that it is for an experiment u are about to conduct.....But if u look like a jacked up monster than just forget about it......pretend u never ordered anything and if they call just say I don't know wat u'r talking about cos if u go and try to clear it up and they see u....they'll know right off the bat.....my .02 cents

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Don't pick it up or return the calls, cut your losses.

now if i make another order will customs have my adress flagged or something along thoise lines. alos do u guys think i can e mail back the vet company and tell them what happend and maybe they will send me a replacement.

i think im gonna email her and try and get her to resend

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i dont know what country you live in,but why are you ordering fina pellets out of the country that you live.there is no reason they should need to go through cutoms..hell,i get mine shipped overnite

yeah i would like to oreder from a canadian site but i havent had ne luck finding one. this site had worked for me in the past.

lowboy is offline New Member
    just so you all know, steroids are legal in canada... its illegal to traffic them and buy them without a script.... but if you have them in your possession for personal use they cant do ****. My friend got pulled over and had a huge bag of juice on his front seat (i mean a huge bag) the cop wanted to arrest him ...but he told him he was a competition bodybuilder and all this is personal. The cop kept him there for an hour and let him go, now in the states he prolly woulda done jail time for sure.... as for your pellets ....go get em!!! they arent illegal... and if they ask what you are doing with them ....tell them its for a science project
    Last edited by lowboy; 09-18-2004 at 02:44 PM.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    hey bigboi,, i would NOT risk going to pick it up man,, i don;t know about canada but the US government and all the agencies (fbi, dea, etc) have lots of laws unknown to most people where they WILL find something to charge u with,, i've seen it happen to friends,, just find another place to order from,, since they probably flagged that location and your info too.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    cut the loss bro, a few pellets isn't worth all the legal trouble.

checked on musclenexus a canadian site and guys advice ont here was to call ups back and tell them to clear the package for as i dont have my own compnay to do so

Thread Information