Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation I need some help on this!

Hey bros I ordered some Clen from the research company that can no longer be named... well I wanted to know a few things from the people that have use it....

1) how long does it take to kick in?
    2) What does it feel like? bcs I have been feeling very cold since I first took it 2 days ago?

I have done 2 days so far one at 50mcg and one at 100mcg... is it like DNP and takes a while to add concentration to ur blood or something or is it fast acting! any help would be appraciated...

I heard that "the company that cant be named" is know to under dose there products now... is anyone else using there Clen...and how is it wokring for ya!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I remember it feeling like coming down off of coke! cold sweaty hands, heart pounding, uneasy feelling, not to much fun for me. I will not be using it again.

Exclamation

were u using (I..B..E) bcs apparently there chems are sh*t next time I order im going with AR-R ... ive been on for 2 days one day 50mcg and one 100mcg can anyone tell me what I should be feeling with this bcs at 100mcg my head only feels slightly hot my hands are not really shaking although I feel something but I was expecting more should I up the dose to like 200-300mcg and just go with AR-R next time I order! (so I get some good clen )
    Last edited by Angelis; 09-18-2004 at 11:03 AM.

anyone?

BigGenes is offline Member
    Yea dude, the feelings your having are wrong for clen . Clen affects can be felt almost immediatly. You should be Hot, shaky, little cotton mouth for some people, wiry, but not wired(hard to explain) and a raise in BP and resting heart rate. You will get hot flashes and act someone like a crack addict. I do when I am on. I take a relativly high dose and bounce off the walls. But make good with those sides when or if you get them. Once you get all ancy and racie, go and do something to help burn fat. I get so much $hit done while on clen. Oh and take your dose before 2pm. Read up on some of my other posts about clen to learn more.

I know I read all I could b4 taking it but this Clen is **** I just took another 100mcg to see what would happen and nothing yet

BigGenes is offline Member
    let me know. I had a guy one time that saw some liquid clen I had. He never saw that before and was telling me it was fake. So I was like "ok dude..take 1ml" which was 200mcg a very high dose for him and most people. Well the idiot did and he called me at 4am that night talking 90 to nothing and saying how it was the best clen he ever had. So taking the high dose now would def tell you if its even worth the label they put on it. Send me a PM I want to know more about this research company that you used that dicked you.

Thread Information