jkoehn1 is offline New Member

Question Can I run T3 & Clen when starting PCT??

Hey guys, I'm on my last week of gear (test e, 12 wks) and am evaluating my options. I gained 18lbs and want to lose the fat. I am at approx 13-15%. I was wondering if I can run T3 & Clen when I start my PCT or is it better to wait?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can, in fact its possible that the clen can help you hold on to some of the muscle you have attained during cycle.. keep your protien high

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Post ...

sorry hung-solo i dont find that to be sound advice at all!
    Right when you are done with your cycle in pct your body is in an extremely catabolic state, and adding t3 to speed your metabolism will not help you hold on to that recently earned muscle mass, it will aid in destroying it!

Also, the anti-catabolic effects of clenbuterol are argueable, as these properties only exist in type 3 muscle fibers, which do not exist in humans at all!

It is up to you, you could run these compounds, but you risk a large amount of your lean body mass. Maybe consider running clenbuterol alone in the 2wk on/2off pattern for a few weeks, then maybe add the t3 once your body starts to shy away from its catabolic phase, you would be better off!

T3 is recommended to be run while on cycle so you dont lose lean mass, its possible while off cycle, but you burn muscle. Right AFTER a cycle is the worst possible time to use it IMO!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    sorry hung-solo i dont find that to be sound advice at all!
    Right when you are done with your cycle in pct your body is in an extremely catabolic state, and adding t3 to speed your metabolism will not help you hold on to that recently earned muscle mass, it will aid in destroying it!

Also, the anti-catabolic effects of clenbuterol are argueable, as these properties only exist in type 3 muscle fibers, which do not exist in humans at all!

It is up to you, you could run these compounds, but you risk a large amount of your lean body mass. Maybe consider running clenbuterol alone in the 2wk on/2off pattern for a few weeks, then maybe add the t3 once your body starts to shy away from its catabolic phase, you would be better off!

T3 is recommended to be run while on cycle so you dont lose lean mass, its possible while off cycle, but you burn muscle. Right AFTER a cycle is the worst possible time to use it IMO!
    I must concur. T3 will burn everything, including the protien which you have gone to great lengths to store in your muscle fibers.

doesnt t3 help with protein synthesis? and taking t3 without shuting down the thyroid would be better, say at 12.5mcg...(during pct)

Thread Information