clen shakes r killing me!!

im at the peak of my clen /t3 cycle right now and im lovin the results so far but the shakes from clen r ****in killing me!!! i work as a cashier at a liqour store and today i was baggin someone vodka and i dropped it cause i was shakin so god **** much...anyone know what i can do about this???

BigGenes is offline Member
    Yea dude drop your clen dose now! Check your resting heart rate and BP. If higher than expected(its going to be higher than normal) drop the dose. How much are you taking?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    why drop the dosage?..... its workin as you can plainly see. Just make sure you are using taurine!

120 mcg of clen ...thats 6 tabs a day..its my first time using so i imagine thats y its so tough on me

120mcg? thats cool. You don't need to drop that dose. I figured you were running more like over 200mcg. I get the shakes but droping $hit doesn't happen to me. My bad I thought you were just overdoing it. Alot of guys don't read up on stuff before they start and just jump into something and then ask why this or that is happening to them. You will be alright but I would still check heart rate and BP. I say this in almost every D@mn post but everyone is different and if your heart is racing to much than it should while on, even with the good dose you have, for your health I would say drop it down. More than likely you are ok, but always check these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    why drop the dosage?..... its workin as you can plainly see. Just make sure you are using taurine!
    No offence dude, but if he is shaking that bad his heart could be running way to fast. This will cause tears in the muscle fibers of his heart and be a huge problem down the road. Believe me I know what I am talking about here. If he checks everything like I told him to and he is fine, than keeping the dose is good, like I said. But not checking it and telling him to just keep the dose is not smart and could hurt him for the rest of his life.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I still say drop your dosage by 20mcg IMO. It will still work at 100mcg

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Jesus.

Why not just double it?

Speed is good for you... yum yum eat it up!!

Thread Information