Shrivelz is offline New Member

Talking Ditched the tren, got some winny. Help Me stack. (Newbie)

Hey, I recently posted that I got ahold of some tren for my first cycle, and everyone told me that it was a bad idea... so I talked to a friend that took it a while back: He hated it, said it made his heart skip beats and ****... (Even though he gained 12 pounds almost instantly)

Either way, I sold the tren and got some Austrailian Winny 50mg, 20ml.

Remember it is my first cycle...

what should I stack with?

I was going to do a Winny/Test250/D-Bol cycle with nolva & b6 the whole way and clomid afterwards.

Sound good for a newbie?

lemmeknow.

Thanks guys.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Man that tren is the bomb probaley the best stuff around other than gh but thats just my opinion. I love tren and prop ....Test/winny would be ok or dbol and test, use dbol as a jumpstart for about 4-5 weeks but dont do both 17 aa orals in same cycle.

gl
    RDL

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    oh yea get you some tyler liver detox or milk thistles to help your liver out

Matto20 is offline Member
    No offense, but I think you should seriously reconsider what you're doing. I don't think you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrivelz
    Hey, I recently posted that I got ahold of some tren for my first cycle, and everyone told me that it was a bad idea... so I talked to a friend that took it a while back: He hated it, said it made his heart skip beats and ****... (Even though he gained 12 pounds almost instantly)

Either way, I sold the tren and got some Austrailian Winny 50mg, 20ml.

Remember it is my first cycle...

what should I stack with?

I was going to do a Winny/Test250/D-Bol cycle with nolva & b6 the whole way and clomid afterwards.

Sound good for a newbie?

lemmeknow.

Thanks guys.

If this is your first cycle, I would stay clear of the tren and winny. I would run a test dbol cycle with maybe some decca....whats your stats?

Thread Information