Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Placing order tomorrow...need advice, quick

going to place an order tomorrow with a source i received from a mod (DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE SOURCE!!!). Just curious....should i put my name on the return address? if i don't, it might not make it to me. see, i live in an apt. complex and all the boxes that come in the mail go to the front office at the complex. all i have to do is go pick it up there. well, they know me, and if someone else's name is on there, they would probably write "return to sender" on it. just need some advice.

ONE MORE THING...have any of you all been scammed by a source that seemed very legit (not online pharmacy....just a simple domestic source with an e-mail address)? i'm still new to all of this, and frankly, quite paranoid.

peace

planetx is offline Associate Member
    After reading this post over a few times, the issue is NOT the return addy but the delivery addy. If the complex knows you, and the name on the ship to addy does not match yours, they will return it, according to your statement/concern.

Is this domestic USA or int'l?

Have faith in the system, MODS confer with others' across the net to verify bro's are spot on.

it's a domestic...and yes i do trust the mod's...but you still have to understand where i'm coming from

planetx, i meant the "delivery addy" name.

peace

planetx is offline Associate Member
    IMO, a domestic order.....go with the real name. Yes, I understand your concerns fully, bro. I've been doing this thing a while. Finally, source checks do not have to be one dimensional. Just like the doc...get a second and third opinion to help alleviate your tension.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Even if you put your real name on it, you STILL have tons of deniability. Do what everyone says though and write RETURN TO SENDER or something on it for a few days. Just to be really really safe. I'm paranoider than shit too!! (is that a wrod? doubt it!)

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    i been burnt once ordering over the mail but have luckily have had luck now but just be careful but if mods referred you your taken cared of cause they are good guys

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    planetx, i meant the "delivery addy" name.

peace
    Use your real name...

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    The mods on AR are the best. You can trust all of them. I do and I have not been burnt yet.

i didn't think i had anything to worry about. the mod's here have been extremely helpful to me from the first day i registered here to the present. they are never too busy to answer a question for a newbie like myself, and for that i'm greatly appreciative. i'm stoned right now, and tomorrow i will send off my $$$. i'm just being paranoid. please forgive me.
    peace
    big rush

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    put ur real name and real addy, as if u were expecting legal mail
    except if u get caugth, act like u know nothing bout it

i had a P.O. box in teh post office *very very very stupid*
    i had it sent under a fake name, and they put the steroids in some1 else's mailbox, who's name RESEMBLED wat was on the box, keyword RESEMBLED, not exact....

well neways, if they know u, than its even more important for u to put the correct name and correct address, last thing u wnt is for that package to stay in the wrong hands for longer than it shud

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro U will be cool I know the guys on this board and they wont steer you wrong chill out, what pisses me off is the newbies ask 800 questions about a source then expect an answer within 2 mins or they get shitty, then they ask another 800 questions never order from the guy you refer them to and make u look bad. Or another is to go and ask another guy the same load of questions they asked you !, Bro all I have to say and I have no fear saying it in public mods hear will not shit you or lie if they say someone is cool then they are cool to the best of that persons knowledge bear in mind shit does happen but dont let it take over your mind this game is a risk at all times so there are no gurantees but if you know you are dealing with a good bro its half the battle won

peace
    Jason

your very right, OG jason, it is a very risky game indeed. I feel confident about my source and will proceed with my order today.
    Peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Jason did I tell you that you are my hero????
    What I did was go talk directly to my post man, himself, explained to him that I would be expecting several packages under "joe blow" and if he did see something come across as that to drop n my box. I told him I had a new roomate staying with me, he said okay. I also did a test run and sent out a few "bogus" letters to that "joe blow" with the address specified and all came to the location so I know my mailman was doing his job. I then proceeded with my order, and what do you know my "gift pak" was sent to me with no problems.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you have a good domestic source there is almost no way you'll get busted. put your own name on there.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BRO'S

nemesis is offline New Member
    real name.

Thread Information