Thread: My First cycle

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

My First cycle

Ok bros, I have done my research only to come up with some good facts about aas, but mostly opinions. My stats are 6'2 206 9% bf. I am 20 and I want to put on 10 to 20 lbs of muscle and lose some bf. I have never used AAS so this will be my first. I have spoke to many people about orals vs injectables and they were all very nice to help a newbie out (thanks guys). I have been talked into maybe using injectables. I want to minimize any kind of sides and fat/water retention. I eat clean and bust my ass in the gym. What do you guys recomend for my first cycle??? I value all your guys opinions that is why I am asking.
    Limit

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you are already 9% you will not beable to gain 10-20 lbs and drop bodyfat in this one cycle.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    For your first I would go with Test Eth 500mg w shot 250mg twice a week. You can run it for 10-15 weeks plus pct.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    For your first I would go with Test Eth 500mg w shot 250mg twice a week. You can run it for 10-15 weeks plus pct.
    fitnessNY's advice is solid, i would only add using 10mg/ed nolva

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah just 500mgs of ent or cyp and if you can get it 40mgs of dbol the first 4 weeks to jumpstart it....and of course pct....14 days after last shot take 300mgs of clomid and then 100mgs for 2 weeks and then 50mgs for 2 weeks....i would also tthrow in 10mgs of nolva ed through out the entire cycle.....

Thread Information