spoonta66 is offline Associate Member

Sustanon-250: Whats the deal?

A lot of people on here have recommended to me that sustanon -250 needs to be injected eod or at least twice a week but i seem to be finding very different advice in all of the steroid profiles including steroid.com . They all seem to recommend that sustanon-250 needs to be injected once a week maybe twice? i am soon to start my cycle of :

500mg sustanon-250 week- 12 weeks
    25mg d-bol ed- 4 weeks
    20mg nolve ed
    .25mg femera ed
    normal clomid pct 2 weeks after last injection including the femera and the nolve till the end.

i was just interested in doing the sustanon-250 twice a week instead of stufing around with strange sized doses eod.

what do you all say?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    the profiles are outdated. The consensus of sust is at least e3d's, to take full advantage of the short half life esters in it.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Shoot EOD to help keep blood levels constant. Constant blood levels equals less sides.

MACHI is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Shoot EOD to help keep blood levels constant. Constant blood levels equals less sides.
    So here is a legit question then.... We all know that as total blood concentration of active compounds increase so do side effects. Which is why it is common advice when using steroids to get the most value out of the least amount of milligram dosage. However, its also know that as blood concentration of active compounds fluctuate side effects increase.....

Idealy then, if you wanted to keep Sust dosages around the 500mg per week level you would want to inject 125mg EOD thereby injecting only 375mgs some weeks. Is this right? If so, active cpd levels still fluctuate by 13mgs once the cycle is underway.

Is there a consensus as to how much fluctuation is considered harmless?

Would the goal then be to use just enough Sust timed perfectly right so that there is no fluctuation do to half lives of the various esters? Even injecting 250mgs of Sust EOD still results in fluctuation of active cpds by 25mgs. So there you have higher levels in general but still fluctuation.

In both of these instances the fluctuation is constant but there is not a constant blood concentration of active cpds. The fluctuation EOD is less than every 3.5 days, however. The fluctuation there is appox. 40mgs

So whats the deal. What is an acceptable level of fluctuation? And at what point to the side effects from greater overall dosages surpass those of fluctuating concentration of active milligrams?

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    So here is a legit question then.... We all know that as total blood concentration of active compounds increase so do side effects. Which is why it is common advice when using steroids to get the most value out of the least amount of milligram dosage. However, its also know that as blood concentration of active compounds fluctuate side effects increase.....

Idealy then, if you wanted to keep Sust dosages around the 500mg per week level you would want to inject 125mg EOD thereby injecting only 375mgs some weeks. Is this right? If so, active cpd levels still fluctuate by 13mgs once the cycle is underway.

Is there a consensus as to how much fluctuation is considered harmless?

Would the goal then be to use just enough Sust timed perfectly right so that there is no fluctuation do to half lives of the various esters? Even injecting 250mgs of Sust EOD still results in fluctuation of active cpds by 25mgs. So there you have higher levels in general but still fluctuation.

In both of these instances the fluctuation is constant but there is not a constant blood concentration of active cpds. The fluctuation EOD is less than every 3.5 days, however. The fluctuation there is appox. 40mgs

So whats the deal. What is an acceptable level of fluctuation? And at what point to the side effects from greater overall dosages surpass those of fluctuating concentration of active milligrams?
    i would be more concerned with the length of time between injections than how many times per week you inject. the week has an odd number of days and EOD would make that an even interval so it's never gonna match up. start the cycle and if you stay EOD and the interval will remain the same regardless of how many times per week you inject.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    There is two types of prop in sust... one disperses in 2 days, the other in 3 days. The other two esters in SUST last 2 and 3 weeks respectively... well its the rapid jolt you get from the props in sust that can cause something of a roller coaster ride... so to avoid the roller coaster you can do every other day to every 3rd day. Myself I found I was just fine on every 3rd day... after day 3 going into 4, you do feel the prop wear off somewhat so if you do it on 3rd day you get mostly consistent blood levels of testosterone . I would recommend every 3rd day regardless of which day of the week its on because you will rotate days of the week since the sequence doesnt line up with the 7 day weeks. After 6 or 7 weeks of sust, it becomes less important because the long esters are kicking in and leveling things out more by then.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle I did only sust but in a pyramid cycle for 10 weeks and went from 192 to 215, and only shot once a week...and still had no real side effects
    Last edited by Unknown$$; 09-17-2004 at 09:17 AM. Reason: forgot something

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    is 125mg eod to little sust?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    There is two types of prop in sust... one disperses in 2 days, the other in 3 days. The other two esters in SUST last 2 and 3 weeks respectively... well its the rapid jolt you get from the props in sust that can cause something of a roller coaster ride... so to avoid the roller coaster you can do every other day to every 3rd day. Myself I found I was just fine on every 3rd day... after day 3 going into 4, you do feel the prop wear off somewhat so if you do it on 3rd day you get mostly consistent blood levels of testosterone. I would recommend every 3rd day regardless of which day of the week its on because you will rotate days of the week since the sequence doesnt line up with the 7 day weeks. After 6 or 7 weeks of sust, it becomes less important because the long esters are kicking in and leveling things out more by then.
    alright i may go with the 250mg every three days it will shorten my cycle by a few days but it should be worth it for the extra balance of the test. thanks alot.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    It's made up of 4 esters..........
    Phenylproprionate
    Proprionate
    Isocaproate
    Deconate
    The phenylprop and prop are out of the system within 2-3 days , so you see , you are wasting 2 of the esters if shot twice ew.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Don't overthink this. Twica a week is fine. Do you really believe there will be such a huge difference between Monday/Thurs injections and every 3 days. I don't. You could even do 500mg once a week but twice a week will be better use of the short acting esters. Consider your sources of info and their experience with sust. Last year everyone was saying sus was not as good as enanthate . It's better in my opinion. I've been injecting sus since April, up to 3 amps a week M-W-F and cruising on 1 amp a week. Sure there is a pretty big difference from 250 to 750 mg/wk but for a novice 250 2x a week is just fine. Enjoy the size and strength. Eat a lot of protein and you will make great gains.

My first run with a cycle was Sus 250 ew for 8 wks and I did quite well. My point in doing it eod is staed above , but not for the novice gear head. I'm running it eod myself right now.....God I love this stuff.....again !

thanks guys much appreciated

joe_capone is offline Member
    lol heres my chance to jump in a topic.. ive used sust for the first tiem backthen and shot twice a week.. made good gains @500 mg per week.... right now im on sustanon and im shooting it eod at 500mg/week. let me tell u one thing.. im glad i made this descision i put on more muscle then i did by shooting twice a week. an extra 5 pounds. if i shot it ed.. only god knows how much extra id make. so if u got sust.. take advantage of it bro. i love sustanon.. but the only thing that sucks about it.. is u gotta wait for 3 weeks untill your pct. thats why i got myself some prop to fill in those 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    lol heres my chance to jump in a topic.. ive used sust for the first tiem backthen and shot twice a week.. made good gains @500 mg per week.... right now im on sustanon and im shooting it eod at 500mg/week. let me tell u one thing.. im glad i made this descision i put on more muscle then i did by shooting twice a week. an extra 5 pounds. if i shot it ed.. only god knows how much extra id make. so if u got sust.. take advantage of it bro. i love sustanon.. but the only thing that sucks about it.. is u gotta wait for 3 weeks untill your pct. thats why i got myself some prop to fill in those 3 weeks.
    If your shooting it eod at "500mg/week" .......then your far exceeding 500mg ew. Did you mean eod at 250mg = 875mg ew.

If your shooting it eod at "500mg/week" .......then your far exceeding 500mg ew. Did you mean eod at 250mg = 875mg ew.

joe_capone is offline Member
    **** u dont gotta post that 5 times lol.. no i been using half cc every other day.. 500 mg a week.

Static_masta is offline Junior Member
    i been shooting 500 sust a week, 125 eod and im beefing up like a mofo, just 5 weeks in and already up 15 pounds.

tydavis6406 is offline New Member
    what does it mean when you say to keep blood levels consistant. can some 1 explain that for me ?

Thread Information