bulge is offline New Member

Original Jason, Big Al??

after looking through the newbie posts, i found that you recommend 22-23g pins for winny. i was told that you can use up to 25g pins, and this cuts down on the pain. i have winny depot, and since its water based can i shake it up and use a 25g pin? also, how long should the pin be? i couldn't find a recommendation on the newbie page. i plan on switching sites, just thought that might help. i was thinking about using 25g at 1". is this good, or should the pin be longer, or bigger gauge. thanks for your time.

The original jason Guest
    why dont u just drink it bro its easire and just as effective, if not the length depends on where you are injecting 1" for shoulders and quads and 1.5" for glutes hope that helps 23,24,25 g should not hurt at all

peace
    jason

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd go with drinking it bro!

BA

is there anything that works best if i take it orally? and what times should i take it to get the bet results; morning, before workout, etc. thanks for the help.

bump

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Time of day doesn't matter, just load up your dart and squirt it in your mouth...make sure to wash it down with lots of H20. As Jason said as small as a 25g will be fine. I used a 23g 1" in my delts and thighs. I used it on my glutes as well (couldn't get 1.5") but next cycle will go with a 1.5" 23g.
    Pete

Thread Information