statuZ is offline Banned

change personality permanently?

Hey bros, im wandering what you all think. Do you think juice will change your personality permanently or what? Just trying to see what everyoen thinks.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    thats a crazy question bro. i know it should make you feel more confident and after awhile make you a lil "cocky" when you get bigger than everyone else. so i guess there is a good possibility but i dunno for sure, it prolly changed me in some ways but i am still the same ol HOP in many ways as well.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    thats a crazy question bro. i know it should make you feel more confident and after awhile make you a lil "cocky" when you get bigger than everyone else. so i guess there is a good possibility but i dunno for sure, it prolly changed me in some ways but i am still the same ol HOP in many ways as well.
    yah man thats what im thinking, kids always try and tell me that juice will make you a raging pyscho and youll never be the same. loool

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...asshole off gear...bigger asshole on gear.

It's all a myth...except I did notice some fina aggression sides. Easily controllable.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I'm on cloud 9 on gear, and slightly less so off, well maybe more It can change you, I know sometimes my girlfriend doesn't like my attitude, but o well it usually goes away once I see some 6'2 260lber with 20's running around the gym Haha.

statuZ is offline Banned
    /bump for more opinions

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    I feel the same way. Maybe even shortened my fuse too. Quick to get ill. I've always been like that though. so.....in a sense i think it does.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    only if you get bigger and think your king ****... But remember no matter how big you get there is always someone bigger than you.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    only if you get bigger and think your king ****... But remember no matter how big you get there is always someone bigger than you.

I agree with Money.......A**hole off ...Bigger A**hole on....
    Actually when I was younger I did "feel" the hormones raging....Now that I'm older
    I just feel like I'm younger when I'm on.. Always been able to control it tho....
    When I'm off I just can't wait to get back on....

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    Hey bros, im wandering what you all think. Do you think juice will change your personality permanently or what? Just trying to see what everyoen thinks.

yes. it can. though this will vary considerably, with most experiencing only transient changes.

steroid use at an early age can significantly impact neurological pathways and general neurological physiology.

some steroids will have greater likelyhood of permanent impact.. particularly progestins and particularly in individuals with pre-existing conditions or pre-dispositions.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    imo the gear just enhances what is already there just like mbh said a-hole off bigger
    a-hole on.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Tren changed me considerably while I was on it. I felt super aggressive. It stopped when I stopped taking it however.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    I have only heard of 3 drugs capable of permanent personality change. Cocaine, LSD and PCP.

Cocaine tends to make a lyer out of you and that doesnt go away just because you quit doing coke. LSD and PCP are somewhat self explanatory but they mostly can bring out a very mild scizzo and turn it into a paranoid manic scizzo, in otherwords you loose your marbles and cant find them again.

The scizzo thing also applies sometimes to steroids . There are a number of people that have very mild cases of scizzo, so mild they dont experience mental problems or know they have it, but these things can bring this out and make it severe.

Thread Information