razzer is offline New Member

wasted injection??

I just shot 2ml into right shoulder, not very flexable so i was kinda moving needle around a bit in the muscle. everything went in ok but when i removed the needle a fair bit of blood came out really fast. seemed like a lot more than usual. i'm hoping that it wasn't some of the test i was injecting. i used an 1 1/2" needle all the way in, can the **** come out that easily? anyone had this happen?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    no your fine....next time when injecting the needle pull the skin tight and to one side when injecting then let it go once your in....that will help if some test was to come out but i have never had that problem....i have had blood but thats normal.....

ok sounds good, iv'e gotten pretty good at it, but thats sound advice. seedmed like it was all blood. the test would be pretty thick right so it's unlikely that it would flow out that well. it's a little disconcerting when you shoot 30 or 40 bucks into yourself only to have it all come out. just paranoid i guess. thanks for the tip.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    you prolly just knicked a vein bro, it shouldnt be wasted

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I'd also advise not to do a 2ml shot in the shoulder. I personally think that amount should be put in the leg or butt.

speaking of such...im doing my first ED cycle right now and i just poped 2 cc's in my shoulder for the first time. Who ever said that doesn't hurt is full of crap. Dang i can hardly move my arm

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    speaking of such...im doing my first ED cycle right now and i just poped 2 cc's in my shoulder for the first time. Who ever said that doesn't hurt is full of crap. Dang i can hardly move my arm

what are you taking? i like hitting my delts....they are the least sensitive place to inject on me....and i inject 2.5cc's in them....may have been a bad injection or you may just be sensitive in them....i am way more sensitive in my left quad compared to the right....weird but thats just how it is...

tren , prop, and b-12. it all comes out to a lil over 2 mls. It could have been a bad injection?? i did end up using the same hand as the injection side to help aspirate (not good one handed). i dunno, all i know is that is hurts like a motha.

i'm not sure but if you were using the your hand on that side it means to some extent you were flexing which always gives me a sore injection.....when i say bad injection i mean you could have hit a vien or nicked a nerve....i feel for you i hate ed injections but towards the end of the cycle they get to be second nature....i still don't look foward to them like some.....

i know i'm going to get flamed here but i don't aspirate ....i have done two cycles with tren and four others with bi weekly injections and i only aspirate on butt and quad injections....the shoulder is just too hard when your injecting 2.5cc's because the plunger is so far back and i end up letting go of the syringe and having it just hang which really makes for a sore spot the next day.....i don't know man....i hate needles so i look like a pussy doing my injections while my boys just plop it in and go....

lol i hear ya about being a sissy. I go REALLLL slow when plunging and injecting. I dunno though aspirating is real important bro, i've heard a lot of horror stories about people that didnt aspirate . Especially on tren !!

yeah i think you should i just don't on shoulders.....i wouldn't tell anyone not to since 1cc of test can stop the heart from what i've heard.....i go very slow also on the way in but once i break the skin and get past the nerves i can stick it in pretty easy.....you would think i would be better with the amount of injections i have done but needles freak me out and get me going at the same time.....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    aspiration can be a decision between life and death. although death is pretty rare in these cases i would hate to be that one guy that could of prevented his own death by adding 5 more seconds to his injection.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    even if you did waste it, youll never know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    aspiration can be a decision between life and death. although death is pretty rare in these cases i would hate to be that one guy that could of prevented his own death by adding 5 more seconds to his injection.

i agree but i have had nurses tell me they don't aspirate because its old school.....never could give me a reason why but i'm thinking that if you did hit a vein wouldn't you just tear it up and only a small amount of test actually get in the bloodstream? i don't know just guessing....my boy did hit a vein and his hair starting tingling followed by coughing and hot flashes....i think he was injecting tren but when he felt this he pulled out and went in a little over.....

i don't know....i have hit veins before because i could feel it and i bled a little when i pulled it out after injecting......but i just pushed through and injected...

does anyone have a real reason why nurses and drs don't aspirate?

i am in nursing school and we are taught to always aspirate . the only time u are taught not to aspirate is when giving insulin other than that u always aspirate. like i said it is uncommon but how would u like to be that one uncommon incident. if nurses u know are cuttin corners and not aspirating they are puttin their license and someone else's life on the line. aspirating is not old school u will find it in every nursing book under the im injections.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i am in nursing school and we are taught to always aspirate. the only time u are taught not to aspirate is when giving insulin other than that u always aspirate. like i said it is uncommon but how would u like to be that one uncommon incident. if nurses u know are cuttin corners and not aspirating they are puttin their license and someone else's life on the line. aspirating is not old school u will find it in every nursing book under the im injections.

i'm not saying your wrong but when i got my flu shot they didn't aspirate ....or when i got a tetnus shot....they just stuck it in and shot it....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i'm not saying your wrong but when i got my flu shot they didn't aspirate....or when i got a tetnus shot....they just stuck it in and shot it....
    u should have told her gimme that thing and u should have showed her how it was done.

Delts are the way to, iv'e gone everywhere else and it usually hurts for a day or so. for some reason when i go in my shoulder i feel it but it never hurts. thats a big advantage in the gym. i never aspirate , no one ever showed me how so i always skip it. But i guess ive been lucky so far.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razzer
    Delts are the way to, iv'e gone everywhere else and it usually hurts for a day or so. for some reason when i go in my shoulder i feel it but it never hurts. thats a big advantage in the gym. i never aspirate, no one ever showed me how so i always skip it. But i guess ive been lucky so far.

It is just the luck of the draw bro... I will always aspirate !!!!

Thread Information