Jgent18 is offline New Member

Same effect as clomid?

Can anyone tell me about some stuff called chyrin. I believe that is how you spell it but im not sure. Somebody told me that it does the same thing as clomid, and where better to find out if it does than AR.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    You are thinking of Chrysin. It's crap compared to Clomid as far as I know. If I'm correct, you'de have to take ungodly doses of this stuff to work, and it's pretty pricy as well. Stick with the Clomid bro, it's the only way to go.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well fist off Chyrsin if that is what you are talking about is in no way compared to Clomid. What most people compare Chrysin to is Nolvidex or Proviron , (Anti Esters). CLomid is a female fertility drug used by BB's post cycle to bring their "natural" test levels back online.
    Nolv and Prov, are Anti Esters used by BB during cycle's, to prevent gyno and also to prevent their "gear" from turning into estrogen in their bodies. Armonization it is called (sorry about the spelling).
    Now Chrysin compared to Nolv and Prov, no comparison. Chrysin was bascially an answer to the "andro" (pro hormone) problem. Guys were getting gyno from Prohormones, so companies came up with this suppliment that supposidly helps with gyno and armonization. I think it is all BS.
    Hope this explains, remember Clomid is used after your cycle, Nolv and proviron are used during your cycle. If you are talking about Chryisin then that is what companies are referring to, NOT CLOMID.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Chrysin is as useless as tits on a bull. You break a major rule when you substitute your clomis therapy.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mr. Fina
    Chrysin is as useless as tits on a bull. You break a major rule when you substitute your clomis therapy.
    Meye spellen suks

clomid not clomis

And I call myself a PhD canidate.

Thread Information