CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Problem after injection!

Hey i did a glute shot on friday 75mg of prop and 200mg of deca , the next day i came up with a really hard lump like thing and when i say hard i mean hard like a tenis ball hard thats sore when i touch, sit or walk! this is now the end of sunday and i still have it..is this ok or should i go to the doctors?? should i stop my course also because the pain is pissing me off and is effecting my training?! The area is about 10cmX10cm where the hard lump covers
    Last edited by CYKOTIK; 09-19-2004 at 08:36 AM.

tydavis6406 is offline New Member
    ahhh nothing to worry about my friend, you have an inflamatory, did you change needle tips after drawing your oil?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what size needle and length did you use?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    more than likely u are just reacting to the BA in the prop. prop is pretty painful stuff, especially depending on what brand u are using. put a heating pad on the area and it should be fine. u will get use to the ba in the prop after a few weeks and it wont bother u anymore.

Awesome cheers fro that guys!! yeah i changed the needle after drawing the oil and i used a 23g to inject. how many days normaly does it take for the swelling and soreness to go?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take some anti-inflamatories and keep an eye on it. Perhaps it might be caused by not injecting deep enough into the muscle. Was your prop homebrew or mex? It sounds like it was more irritation from the solovents in the juice then an infection. Keep an eye on it though and if it dosen't go down in a few days I'd go to the doc. Next time, you could try cutting the prop with b-12 or sterile oil.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    4-5 days for me, make sure you are htting the right area. I only get lumps when I hit area I shouldn't have, or the first few shots in a muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    Awesome cheers fro that guys!! yeah i changed the needle after drawing the oil and i used a 23g to inject. how many days normaly does it take for the swelling and soreness to go?

tydavis6406 is offline New Member
    usually a few days depending on the case, if its an inflamatory. if its the actual gear, i'm not sure, how fast did you inject the oil?

Thumbs up

The oil was injected slowly but it was also the second time i injected into that area, ive had the same thing happen before but no where as bad as this time. maybe i should try my delts? Thanks alot for the input guys i really appreciate it

Thread Information