Thread: eq and gyno

persia is offline New Member

eq and gyno

does equipoise cause gyno
    and does it make a difference where u inject it, some say if injected in arms
    the arms get bigger but i did that with my shoulders and im 2 weeks into my cycle and my shoulders hurt so i started to inject im my buttocks
    so does it make diff where to inject and does it cause gyno

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    equipose aromatizes (converts to estrogen) so therefore it has the ability to cause gynomacostia

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    where ever you spot inject.... make sure you alternate left and right shoulder or left and right buttocks... I have injected all over my body.... and over time i have learned to love my heating pad

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It aromitizes slightly and really shouldnt be a issue if used in a low dose. Thats why its good for cutting.

Equipoise has the deconate ester on it which is one of the longest and least likely to create spot specific growth. Spot injection sucess is debatable. And is ussually done with esterless drugs.

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    eq slightly converts to estrogen...if you dont have probs with test which aromatizes alot more than eq then you should not have a prob with eq. what does your cycle look like persia?

needle is offline Senior Member
    On test cypa and eq, 7 weeks into it with no PROBS - but I've never had probs with gyno!! Some people do some dont!

youknowme is offline Member
    "Equipoise has a relatively high anabolic effect which is usually connected with a moderately distinct androgenic component. For this reason, Equipoise is not the steroid that will cause enormous gains in strength and muscle mass in the shortest time. Equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly. The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance. An additional advantage is that Equipoise aromatizes only slightly, thus making it an effective drug to use when preparing for competitions. Many will notice that Equipoise stimulates the appe-tite. The advantages achieved can usually be well-maintained over several weeks after use of the compound is discontinued. Equipoise also stimulates the erythropoiesis which is manifested by improved development and the formation of red blood cells. Bodybuilders thus experience an improved pump effect during workout and an im-proved vascularity."

EQ and gyno is not a common sight, in higher doses over 600mg/WK the odds will raise for those who experiance gyno problems with test or other aas.

Eq aromatizes about 50% as much as Testosterone . So if you use 600mgs of Eq, thats like using 300mgs of test, for purposes of aromatization. And I've never heard of someone getting gyno from 300mgs of test...

my cycle

eq 400-500mg week 1-10
    winstrol every day 50mg week5-10

Nolvadex from week 5-15
    Clomid therapy 2 weeks after eq injection
    I dont think i would need hcg ?
    this is my second time doin so

my first cycle was 400mg deca 10 weeks with no pct and arimidex on the side for anti e, it didnt shut me down that badly resutls where okay experts say its a total waste of time but it was my first so it worked pretty good on me.

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Hey just keep doing it and if you get gyno..... then you and your girl can both have something to suck on.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by persia
    my cycle

eq 400-500mg week 1-10
    winstrol every day 50mg week5-10

Nolvadex from week 5-15
    Clomid therapy 2 weeks after eq injection
    I dont think i would need hcg ?
    this is my second time doin so

my first cycle was 400mg deca 10 weeks with no pct and arimidex on the side for anti e, it didnt shut me down that badly resutls where okay experts say its a total waste of time but it was my first so it worked pretty good on me.
    oh boy no test in that cycle its a bad cycle bro eqa needs to be run at least 14 weeks to get the benefits which will still be minimal and it needs to be run with TEST!!!!
    YOU WENT FROM DECA ONLY CYCLE TO THIS CYCLE U NEED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CYCLING UR DOING IT ALL WRONG BRO

ill give some thing ur mom to suck on if u really want me to

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, a couple things. You should get some Test in this cycle, and check the PCT start times.... It should be 3 weeks after the last EQ inject, not 2, good luck

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imdealnjuice
    Hey just keep doing it and if you get gyno..... then you and your girl can both have something to suck on.
    THIS POST IS WHY THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS IT WAS
    IF U NOTHING SMART TO POST THEN DONT POST AT ALL

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imdealnjuice
    What the hell is this? These comments aren't needed!!!

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    It aromitizes slightly and really shouldnt be a issue if used in a low dose. Thats why its good for cutting.

Equipoise has the deconate ester on it which is one of the longest and least likely to create spot specific growth. Spot injection sucess is debatable. And is ussually done with esterless drugs.
    Actually EQ has the undecylenate ester. Youre thinking of nandrolone .
    I love eq for cutting, but the only thing that sucks about it is that it makes me hungry like a mofo. I run it with prop and never have any problems with gyno.

Thread Information