D-END is offline Anabolic Member

What Should I Do

I am currently on my 4th week of 600mgEQ and 750mg test e. I have to get my wisdom teeth out. I wouldn't be worried but I have an impacted wisdom which requires surgery. I have noticed when I get cut or after I take my shots I bleed a lot more than normal. Since I have to get my wisdom teeth out in the middle of my cycle, what risks if any am I taking with the anesthetics they will be giving me, and the excessive bleeding. Also should I tell my dentist about the aas in my system. Or should I wait until I'm done with my cycle to get the procedure done.

Thanks guys

Either way you should not be on AAS when you get anastesia (spellcheck?)
    the surgeon will ask if you have any controled or foreign substances in your system, and there is a good reason for this, because of the very low heart rate and how close to death they put you while your asleep, I would just man up and ask the surgeon if you can wait, or atleast stop taking the gear long enough for it to be all gone from your system.

hope this helps
    Alex

imann is offline Member
    Yeah, just be honest and tell them you are on juice....they can't do anything legally to you.......then let the doc make the call as to wait or go ahead....good luck bro

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Definetely should tell your doctor, hes supposed to keep it private, so dont worry!

thanks fellas, does anyone know factually(heart rate, bleeding, recovery) how the ass will effect the procedure.

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    why dont you just ask the doctor to give you novacaine shots........ and not tell him your on steroids , it doesnt effect your heart rate, b/c its a topical anestetic
    i just got mine out a month ago and i didnt feel a thing... I refused medication even for inflamation cuz i was on stuff... my face was puffy for a day the next day it was fine

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    thanks fellas, does anyone know factually(heart rate, bleeding, recovery) how the ass will effect the procedure.
    HOW the ass will effect the procedure??????

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    This has been brought to my attention before and am relaying the message. You dont tell any doctor you are on any illegal drugs unless you dont care if your insurance knows about it. The insurance companys care so you should as well.

dtr98 is offline Member
    when i had my surgery, i was told gear thins you blood so you have more chance for bleeding then not being on. and to tell doc ( i didn't and you shouldn't but that's up to you ). and to stay off for 2 months b4 surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I am currently on my 4th week of 600mgEQ and 750mg test e. I have to get my wisdom teeth out. I wouldn't be worried but I have an impacted wisdom which requires surgery. I have noticed when I get cut or after I take my shots I bleed a lot more than normal. Since I have to get my wisdom teeth out in the middle of my cycle, what risks if any am I taking with the anesthetics they will be giving me, and the excessive bleeding. Also should I tell my dentist about the aas in my system. Or should I wait until I'm done with my cycle to get the procedure done.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by PowerTheory
    HOW the ass will effect the procedure??????
    thanks for pointing out the typo noob...

Thread Information