DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member

Angry HELP!! Progesterone GYNO!!

I am in the middle of my first contest prep cycle and i unfortuantly have developed some Gyno.. I have been taking my Nolva and LiquidDex and kept wondering why the hell my nipple was gettin worse.. So last night i finally realized what it was, prgesterone induced Gyno.. I am taking a short acting Deca and apparently it is the casue of my Gyno. I am switching over from Deca to Fina now so i need any advice on how to limit any more gyno or to maybe reverse what i already have.. I know about Vit B6 and Bromo but dont really know how much i should take considering i already have gyno,what i should do.. PLease please help me out on this one guys...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    fina will still produce progesterone gyno

S R H is offline Associate Member
    how much Nolva, L-dex, and b6 were u taking ED?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If what you have is progestrogen related gyno anti-e's will not help....... You can try running 800mg of B6 until the symptoms go away and then continue with 200mg for the rest of the cycle and PCT. You might want to also look for Bromo if the B6 can't help.

Where to you get Bromo from?? Is it a script?? and if so will i be able to find it online at some Pharmacy??

Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    Where to you get Bromo from?? Is it a script?? and if so will i be able to find it online at some Pharmacy??
    A source or have a dr. give you a script. I don't know where you can find it.

TheMudman

do u think by taking B6 @ 800 fow a week or so will suppress some of the gyno i have already? and also along with bromo??

TheMudman

do u think by taking B6 @ 800 fow a week or so will suppress some of the gyno i have already? and also along with bromo??
    Do you have a lump or is there liquid comming out of your nipple?

I have a lump about dime size under my right nipple only... No liquid secreation

I have a lump about dime size under my right nipple only... No liquid secreation
    OK, you have gyno already and it's estrogen related and not progestrogen. The only way to get the lump to go away is with surgery.

In the meantime you could try running 80mg of Nolva and 1.25mg Femara ED untill the lump has gone down. Then continue the nolva at 20mg ED and the femara at 1.25mf EOD for the rest of the cycle.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If what you have is progestrogen related gyno anti-e's will not help....... You can try running 800mg of B6 until the symptoms go away and then continue with 200mg for the rest of the cycle and PCT. You might want to also look for Bromo if the B6 can't help.
    be careful with the b-6,it is possable to poisen yourself with vit b-6.it is not like vit C where you can take up to 10g a day

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    be careful with the b-6,it is possable to poisen yourself with vit b-6.it is not like vit C where you can take up to 10g a day
    It can cause neurological problems if taken in dosages higher then 200mg...... but if prolactin levels are high and you have nothing else to lower them you have no choice but to use B6 at very high dosages.

Froggy is offline Member
    Bro...What is your complete cycle & Where (are they legit) did you get your anti-e's???

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    I am in the middle of my first contest prep cycle and i unfortuantly have developed some Gyno.. I have been taking my Nolva and LiquidDex and kept wondering why the hell my nipple was gettin worse.. So last night i finally realized what it was, prgesterone induced Gyno.. I am taking a short acting Deca and apparently it is the casue of my Gyno. I am switching over from Deca to Fina now so i need any advice on how to limit any more gyno or to maybe reverse what i already have.. I know about Vit B6 and Bromo but dont really know how much i should take considering i already have gyno,what i should do.. PLease please help me out on this one guys...

Man I am having the same problem! I don't know what to do. Should I see a doctor about it to get the prescription or what?

My Nolva is legit and so is my L-dex.... Mudman why do u say it cant be progesterone Gyno??? Also i started taking B6 today and will take it at 800g/day till i s see a stop of gyno production... But at what point willl the B6 start freaking me up...Nurological problems sounds very scary. What im gettin at is if i take 800 a day for a week am i gonna start to get freaked up?! And what will the nurological problems be like?? You got me all concerned now

My Nolva is legit and so is my L-dex but you're not.... Mudman why do u say it cant be progesterone Gyno??? Also i started taking B6 today and will take it at 800g/day till i s see a stop of gyno production... But at what point willl the B6 start freaking me up...Nurological problems sounds very scary. What im gettin at is if i take 800 a day for a week am i gonna start to get freaked up?! And what will the nurological problems be like?? You got me all concerned now
    Progestrogen is what makes women lactate so it would do the same to you....... The problems you might see is peripheral neuropathy....... Take your pick on which you would want to have...... You can use dostenix durring your cycle to help with prolactin level but you will need a script or a source that has it.

But am i safe running 800mg of B6 or so before there could be a possible level of toxicity in my body?? Also u say only lumps are made from Estrogen Gyno but i have heard u get lumps from progesterone gyno also

But am i safe running 800mg of B6 or so before there could be a possible level of toxicity in my body?? Also u say only lumps are made from Estrogen Gyno but i have heard u get lumps from progesterone gyno also
    You can run 200mg of B6 safely to help keep prolactin levels low durring your cycle.

Yes, estrogen will bind to the site and create a lump..... it may stay the size you have or grow where it looks as though you have breast tissue.

Mudman

I appreciate the help but u keep missing the question im asking you... Im fairly positive that the gyno i have is prgesterone gyno. Becasue i had been taking my anti-e throughout and it still developed. i have taken test plenty of times before and no problem either. I hadnt taken deca before so that is what is creating it. Now that i have this lump i am taking B6 as everyone says to take while on deca BUT my question is, i am taking 800g a day to see if the progesterone is halted. AT what point should i really be worried about taking such a high dose of B6?? A week, A few days, Thats what i need to know!! Thanks alot man

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Id say after a week drop it down to 200mg divided morning/night I battaled progesterone gyno with b6/nolva and won but still got a lump and it got bigger after my cycle ended also so watch out latter on a few months down the roaad while your body is still leveling out the scary thing is it got bigger without any pain or itchyness after my cycle

Mudman

I appreciate the help but u keep missing the question im asking you... Im fairly positive that the gyno i have is prgesterone gyno. Becasue i had been taking my anti-e throughout and it still developed. i have taken test plenty of times before and no problem either. I hadnt taken deca before so that is what is creating it. Now that i have this lump i am taking B6 as everyone says to take while on deca BUT my question is, i am taking 800g a day to see if the progesterone is halted. AT what point should i really be worried about taking such a high dose of B6?? A week, A few days, Thats what i need to know!! Thanks alot man
    You need to go to the doctor and have tests ran to see if there's prolactin in your system and if so is the cause of your gyno......... A lump is a build up of estrogen binding to your receptor sites that will develop breast tissue........ prolactin will make you lactate like a women would after giving birth. I still thing it's estrogen related.

You will be fine running the 800mg of B6 for a week or so, or longer. I ran 600mg ED durring one of my cycles and didn't have any problems (this was before I looked into the toxicity of B6)
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 09-20-2004 at 06:03 PM.

Thank you all very much for your help!! Freaking gyno!! the unfortunate sides we have to deal with for to obtain the pyshique we want hahahaha

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    would i get gyno using sust and primo? ive used test depot b4 yrs ago with no probs but im new into this again,plus from the start im going to take nolvadex and then weeks after ive done cycle im going to use hgc and clomid? wot do u think to that? cheers for any info uk steve.

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    What exactly would bromo do for you after you have developed the gyno?

Thread Information