Thread: starting over

joe17589 is offline New Member

Question starting over

i lifted religiously from ages 13-16, and was one of the biggest kids around, it has now been almost 2 years since i have last hit the gym, i also have never taken anything to boost my preformance, but am going to this time, any recommendations?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting over-hat.jpg  

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    stay natural

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    any recomendations...yeah...food, and they gym. I hope you didn't mean any A.S recommendations, because you are FAR from that level bro. Might wanna grab some l-glutamine, whey protein powder, and maybe a creatine to start, but that's about as far as I'd take it at this point. Welcome to the board

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like Josh said food, protein and creatine. Save the AS for after you hit your peak. Plus I have a feeling your still growing. AS will freeze your growth plate and prevent you from growing more. Just stick to the weights, food, and sup's for a little while.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RON
    Just like Josh said food, protein and creatine. Save the AS for after you hit your peak. Plus I have a feeling your still growing. AS will freeze your growth plate and prevent you from growing more. Just stick to the weights, food, and sup's for a little while.
    agreed 100%...you look like you have a real good foundation probably better than some of the folks on here who are and have been juicing, look at the gains you've made naturally? keep that way until you cant anymore, good luck

Thread Information