biggun24 is offline Associate Member

nolva enough to keep bloat down?

Would nolvadex alone at 10mg a day throught a test 500 and dbol cycle be enough to keep bloat down, or will i need l-dex?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    Would nolvadex alone at 10mg a day throught a test 500 and dbol cycle be enough to keep bloat down, or will i need l-dex?
    You'll need Ldex and drink a **** load of water.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron, why wouldn't Nolvadex alone do it?

My answer is this:
    If you only plan to use nolvadex, I'd run it at 20mg per day. This should be enough and it will help stabilize your lipids.

Sine anti-e's like nolvadex only block the estrogen receptors. So after a cylce, it's possible that the user may experience complications due to the estrogen build-up (rebound effect).

In order to avoid any rebounding, use an anti-e such as arimidex , L-dex, or proviron which minimize/stop the aromitization process that is responsible for creating large amounts of estrogen during a cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used nolva @ 20mg a day my very first cycle and you should see what my face looked at. My whole body bloated up. It was all the dbol cause once I came off I was fine. But I was bloated as hell.

Water and salt intake play a major role in my bloating. Diet is more key than nolva or Ldex if you want my true opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Ron, why wouldn't Nolvadex alone do it?

My answer is this:
    If you only plan to use nolvadex, I'd run it at 20mg per day. This should be enough and it will help stabilize your lipids.

Sine anti-e's like nolvadex only block the estrogen receptors. So after a cylce, it's possible that the user may experience complications due to the estrogen build-up (rebound effect).

In order to avoid any rebounding, use an anti-e such as arimidex, L-dex, or proviron which minimize/stop the aromitization process that is responsible for creating large amounts of estrogen during a cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I have used nolva @ 20mg a day my very first cycle and you should see what my face looked at. My whole body bloated up. It was all the dbol cause once I came off I was fine. But I was bloated as hell.

Water and salt intake play a major role in my bloating. Diet is more key than nolva or Ldex if you want my true opinion.
    Thanks for the info, Ron.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I have been taking only nolva with over 1 gram of test and with proper diet and drinking enough water i have no bloat. So i think it can be enough for some people. Oh and i am only taking 10mg/day.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    ldex or femara(letrozole )

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I am taking nolva and l-dex and i am not bloating at all..

Thread Information