JoeyJuice is offline Banned

immune to steroids????????

I Took Eq(450mg) and test prop(300-400mg) from Jan To April then i took eq from april to July (600mg) then I took anavar (35mg Ed) and deca (300mg) from July to Sept
    I have not stoped jucing.....MY next cycle is going to be 1500mg of enathate and 100mg of tren everyday....If i just go right into it without coming off will i see all the gains??? are my receptors too satuarated???? when i do my post cycle will i lose alot???

MY gains now have tapered off I only gained around 15lbs on this last 7-8 month cycle..but i got much harder...Will the test and tren Hit me hard and get me alot bigger or should i wait??? im 21 years old

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Was that 8 month cycle your first? I would have to say start PCT. 15 lbs in 8 months is not much considering the amt. of gear you are taking. Was you diet and workout in check the whole time?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Oh boy.......

To start things off, yes, you will likely keep making gains if your training, diet, etc are dead on. The whole receprot saturation thing is BS fyi.....

But why are you doing this? Are you trying to go pro, or what? Granted the dosses aren't insane(up to this point), but why are you never coming off? You will likely loose a lot of your gains becase you have been on for so long......but maybe not, get a propper PCT lined up.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    im suposed to be competing in end of march.....my diet and workouts are dead on....and strict as well as pct

Thread Information