I will have
    10amps sus250
    54x50mg Clomid
    60x20mg Nolva
    50x 20g. 1.5" needle w/ 3cc syrine to draw
    50x 25g. 1.5" to injec
    1 pack alc swabs
    10mL pre-sealed vial

I will shoot starting on a Monday, and do EOD for 10wks(250mg a wk)
    -how much will that be EOD? Like 65mg?

I'll starting taking 10mg Nolva with the first shot, and take 10mg ED for 10wks

Injec in the outer top section of my glute

Ill be taking a Multi Vit (Ultimate Mens)
    -Is it nescisary to double the dose?

Ill also be taking Glucosimine/Chondroyden Sulfate and a Calcium Supp

The Ill wait 3weeks (21days) after last shot
    -Dont take Nolva for the 3weeks right?

Then after that 3weeks, PCT
    I'll take 20mg Nolva ED for 3 weeks
    Along with Clomid, 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-11, 50mg day 12-21

Is there anything I am forgeting? How does all this check out to you guys?
    Thanks alot

EDIT, how about injec sights? I hear that I will have to rotate...Will going from glute to glute, then thigh to thigh be enough? Or will I have to go to shoulders to? Will thigh/delt be very painful with a 25g? BTW is there anywhere i can read up on the correct way to injec thighs and delts?
    ---Can needles/syringes be kept in a car? Or do they need to be kept at room temp?
    Last edited by brewski053; 10-10-2004 at 07:34 PM.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I wouldn't worry about taking the nolvadex at first. I would wait and only use if it if you start to feel signs of gyno (itchy or tender nipples). Not sure who told you to buy 20 gauge needles... I wouldn't want to use anything smaller then 23 gauge. But other then that, good luck with your cycle. Just remember, the most important aspect of your cycle is the nutrition!!!!

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I wouldn't worry about taking the nolvadex at first. I would wait and only use if it if you start to feel signs of gyno (itchy or tender nipples). Not sure who told you to buy 20 gauge needles... I wouldn't want to use anything smaller then 23 gauge. But other then that, good luck with your cycle. Just remember, the most important aspect of your cycle is the nutrition!!!!
    20g to draw from the vial, So its quicker getting it into the syringe i guess .....My diet and routine has alwasy been in check since i lost 75lbs....PM me for pics

NoLimits is offline Member
    I noticed you said you will only shoot your upper gluts... I would also rotate in your delts and quads.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I noticed you said you will only shoot your upper gluts... I would also rotate in your delts and quads.
    I ment like this
    check my edit
    Is it very hard to injec yourself on your first cyc

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    If you're running sustanon EOD at 250mg a week, thats 62.5mg each injection. That means with each injection you'll only be getting 7.5 mg of propionate and 15mg of pheyn with each shot.... That will basically do nothing for you. I strongly recommend that you hold this cycle off till you can get some more sustanon. If you're already sided on running 250mg a week then you need to inject ED.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    If you're running sustanon EOD at 250mg a week, thats 62.5mg each injection. That means with each injection you'll only be getting 7.5 mg of propionate and 15mg of pheyn with each shot.... That will basically do nothing for you. I strongly recommend that you hold this cycle off till you can get some more sustanon. If you're already sided on running 250mg a week then you need to inject ED.
    Ive been advised that this would be a good cycle by many people on this board.....
    BTW how do I measure 62.5mg in a syringe? Like how many CC's/mL is it?

humm..... I would like to know who told you that 250mg of sustanon a week EOD would be good? You're right, yes you should inject EOD, but 7.5mgs of prop will do nothing. If you're going to run sustanon you need a higher dose.

My first cycle I ran 250mg of Test E and I was VERY happy with the results, but test e and sustanon are two totally different stories.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    humm..... I would like to know who told you that 250mg of sustanon a week EOD would be good? You're right, yes you should inject EOD, but 7.5mgs of prop will do nothing. If you're going to run sustanon you need a higher dose.

My first cycle I ran 250mg of Test E and I was VERY happy with the results, but test e and sustanon are two totally different stories.
    Ive heard it from many people, But the most credible person who I got alot of my info from was EcoastVIP....hats off to you bro, thanks for all your help

bump

Go ahead and run this cycle, in 10 weeks you'll come back unhappy with your results.

Just think about it... would you inject 7.5mgs of propionate every other day? Would you inject 15mgs of prop every day?

The answer is no

I'm a firm believer in low dosage cycles... but from personal experiences, I feel that sustanon is best used and effective at higher doses. I used 500mg a week and I still felt that wasnt enough.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    Ive heard it from many people, But the most credible person who I got alot of my info from was EcoastVIP....hats off to you bro, thanks for all your help
    Let me clarify, I suggested to run 500mg EW shot EOD. When he was adament that he couldn't do so and he would run 250mg EW I tried my best to help him set it up as good as that cycle can be set up. It's not ideal that's for sure.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Let me clarify, I suggested to run 500mg EW shot EOD. When he was adament that he couldn't do so and he would run 250mg EW I tried my best to help him set it up as good as that cycle can be set up. It's not ideal that's for sure.

Thread Information