anabolicuser is offline New Member

Injection Question

Well first i want to say hi to everyone and just say that the forum is amazing. Lots of good information and lots of people willing to help out. hope to learn alot from all of you.

Well my first injection into the quad was not bad at all injection itself was painless and afterwards pain was minimal however the last two have caused my quad to become very sore and tight making it hard to walk. I excpected the muscle to be a little sore but nothing like this. any suggestions on what i may be doing wrong or another injection site. Ive also been switching between legs these were not all in the same leg.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    When injecting, it's good to warm up your site with a hot shower and some massage. If shooting test, warming the solution is also recommended. Make sure you draw with one and inject with another, pins are cheap. Ever see what the bottom of an amp does to a needle? Try sticking a bent strom drain in you leg!
    Make sure injection site is swabbed w/alcohol before and after injecting. Massage site after injecting to help disperse oil. Personally I walk or skate for 30-45 min after a quad or glute injection, I'll use a theraband or 2.5 DumBell for 20 min after a tri or delt jab. This may sound trivial, but it REALLY helps w/dispersion.
    Always rotate injection sites as often as possible for example: L quad, R quad, L delt, R delt, L glute, R glute, L tri, R tri. This prevents absesses from developing and keeps scar tissue to a minimum. Soon, you'll be looking forward to your jabs and the discomfort associated with them will keep you motivated.

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    i experienced the same thing the couple of first injections of my first cycle. i shoot in my delt though. if itīs the same case that myself it should go over afeter a couple of days. nothing to worry about

Froggy is offline Member
    I never shoot quads Bro...I ride a bike...the buttocks & the delts work good also...

anabolicuser is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    When injecting, it's good to warm up your site with a hot shower and some massage. If shooting test, warming the solution is also recommended. Make sure you draw with one and inject with another, pins are cheap. Ever see what the bottom of an amp does to a needle? Try sticking a bent strom drain in you leg!
    Make sure injection site is swabbed w/alcohol before and after injecting. Massage site after injecting to help disperse oil. Personally I walk or skate for 30-45 min after a quad or glute injection, I'll use a theraband or 2.5 DumBell for 20 min after a tri or delt jab. This may sound trivial, but it REALLY helps w/dispersion.
    Always rotate injection sites as often as possible for example: L quad, R quad, L delt, R delt, L glute, R glute, L tri, R tri. This prevents absesses from developing and keeps scar tissue to a minimum. Soon, you'll be looking forward to your jabs and the discomfort associated with them will keep you motivated.
    i warmed the site up with a heating pad before this last one then directly after the injection i put the heating pad back on and messaged it for a few minutes and then got in the shower it was fine all day but woke me up the next morning throbing with pain.
    Ive orded some pinz to start injecting my glutes and i will look into rotating all the way around like you said but would it be ok for my next injection to do it in the tricep. Its 1.5cctest 1cc decca and even further could i split it up and put the test in one arm and decca in the other.

thanks for any help

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Go to http://www.spotinjection.com and check it out before you do your jabs. I would personally shoot no more than 1.5cc into a tri, break it up, unless you are a LARGE guy. Some bros here jab up to 2.5-3cc in a single shot, but they are VERY LARGE guys. Like I said though, exercise the area after your jab and it will really cut down on the discomfort.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicuser
    i warmed the site up with a heating pad before this last one then directly after the injection i put the heating pad back on and messaged it for a few minutes and then got in the shower it was fine all day but woke me up the next morning throbing with pain.
    Ive orded some pinz to start injecting my glutes and i will look into rotating all the way around like you said but would it be ok for my next injection to do it in the tricep. Its 1.5cctest 1cc decca and even further could i split it up and put the test in one arm and decca in the other.

thanks for any help

I also would split this up.. Just my opinion.. For some reason the shower trick does not work for me.. I just massage the area before and after.

Thread Information