TicAl is offline Junior Member

Deca, or something else?

Hi boys,

i'm planning my next cycle. i wanna run test cyp or e for prob. 10 weeks, and i was thinking of adding deca .

the only thing is, i've heard so many different mixed reviews of it. deca-users, how is it?

I'm only interested in a bulker, cuz i stay lean enough as it is.

my 1st was dbol /sust, then i just finished my 2nd cycle of sust only. I'd love to run dbol again, they are just incredible.

i'm about to have my 2nd gyno surgery in a few weeks, and (got it on the left side after the 1st cycle, then removed, and it appeared on the right side on the 2nd one, and i'm getting that removed).

anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks,
    TicAl

btw,

i'm 23, 6'0", 225 and lean as hell.

i'm not interested in cutters, cuz i stay naturally lean.....

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    add the deca , if both glands are removed no worries of gyno and no need for anti-e's unless just for water retension. sh*t maybe i should get mine removed

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't like deca ....i have only used it once and it was brovell so i may not be the best to ask but thats my .02...

i would do eq over deca but thats me and i have better results on eq.....i am also naturally lean and love the way i look on eq.....

oh yeah...the gains are easier to keep on eq also....or thats what i have found....

and don't forget pct.....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'm running cyp and deca right now. This is my second time using deca and I've had nothing but success with it.

thanks guys.

craneboy- talk to your dr. about getting it removed. that way you don't gotta worry bout it ever again. best part is insurance is covering it for me....

daddydbol- you liked eq, huh? i was thinking i may do that also. but like i said, i'd like to stick with straight bulkers.....

mr. death- whats your cycle look like? how was your first one? (weight, strength??)

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    doing qv deca now and love it

thanks dive.

whats your cycle lookin' like? is this your first exp. wit deca ?

Test makes you feel like a million bucks, so I'm wondering, what does deca make you feel like? is it like test?

seanw is offline Banned
    You say you got gyno after your first cycle ? Were you doung PCT and if so, what were you using ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    You say you got gyno after your first cycle ? Were you doung PCT and if so, what were you using ?

pct wouldn't have prevented gyno as you most likely get gyno the first month of your cycle....thats not say it can't happen at any time....some guys are prone to it and some aren't....i have ran over a gram of test ew for 12 weeks and never had a problem and i didn't run nolva thru the cycle....i'm old school about the nolva thing but there advantages to running 10mgs ed with your cycle....i just don't and have never had a need to take it in any of my cycles....well i do take 10mgs ed during pct.....

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    gyno dev. in my first cycle right after my last injection, in the so-called waiting period.

i ran .5mg adex eod throughout, and nolva when the nips got itchy. yet it STILL formed. i did clomid and nolva for pct....

luckily i was able to get it removed.

on the 2nd cycle, i LITERALLY felt the gyno developing after the 2nd day of dbol . so i dropped teh dbol and kept running the test. it dev. like the 4th week in. and again, i was on adex and nolva the entire time.

it all worked out though, cuz i'm getting it removed in 3 weeks. then i can juice as much as i want for the rest of my life "MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    add the deca , if both glands are removed no worries of gyno and no need for anti-e's unless just for water retension. sh*t maybe i should get mine removed
    the GYNO you get from DECA is not the same you get from straight TEST.it is more of a progesterine/prolactin problem..bromocriptin and or 200mg of b6 will keep this in check.ANTI Es will not help with deca

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TicAl
    mr. death- whats your cycle look like? how was your first one? (weight, strength??)
    Right now I'm doing 600mg/wk of deca , and 600mg/wk of cyp (for 12 weeks). Also, dbol at 40mg/day for the first four weeks. I'm four weeks in and I am up almost 20 pounds (most or all from the dbol). My first cycle with deca was 500mg sust and 400mg deca for just 8 weeks and I put on a solid 20 pounds.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    add the deca bro, i love it and so do your joints when your hittin the last power rep. Just make sure to take some b6 wit that

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    hey tic al, how much did it cost you to get the gyno removed?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I am on a test eth 700mg w and deca 450mg a week and i love it! I frontloaded it with prop as well. Just keep the test at least 100mg higher than the deca. You might want to extend that cycle. you should run deca for at least 12 weeks and run your test 2 weeks past the deca.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Right now I'm doing 600mg/wk of deca, and 600mg/wk of cyp (for 12 weeks). Also, dbol at 40mg/day for the first four weeks. I'm four weeks in and I am up almost 20 pounds (most or all from the dbol). My first cycle with deca was 500mg sust and 400mg deca for just 8 weeks and I put on a solid 20 pounds.
    thanks death.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    hey tic al, how much did it cost you to get the gyno removed?
    $110 cash money. (ins. paid for MOST of it)

thanks fitness.

i'm def. considering deca . sounds fun

anyone else?

Thread Information