slippin is offline Associate Member

Question First Cycle and QV

Alright, I think I am going to stack Dbol with Deca for my first cycle. 400mg per week Deca and 25mg per day Dbol. Any thoughts? Also, I am getting everything from Quality Vet in Mexico. Has anyone heard how clean QV is?

Thanks!

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    qv will be fine if that's what u have,, but trust me ur going to need at least 200-300mg of test weekly, unless u don't like to bang your girlfriend. deca shuts u down and i don't think the d-bol will keep ur sex tool working for more than 3 weeks.

do some research and see why test is needed, ESPECIALLY with any amount of deca.

anabolicuser is offline New Member
    im new to all of this also but if you do a search you will hear mostly good things about qv. Im using some and have friends that use it and dont have any complaints.
    Infact the only thing that ive ever heard a complaint about was there dbol but i have a friend that is using it right now and loves it.
    do some research on here you should be able to find all that you need.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    not the best stack, but if you must, thats a good dosage. QV is very good stuff, never had a problem with it. Invest in good after cycle drugs to recover.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    QV is good stuf i have used them before..

I personaly would up the dbol to 35-40mg though..

Just my opinion... Do some more research bro.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Got all QV stuff Test E, Prop and Halo (Halo isn't QV) but made some nice gains. 20 lbs and bench went from 315 to 390. F*cking unreal. However QV Prop hurt like a Mo-Fo.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Alright, I think I am going to stack Dbol with Deca for my first cycle. 400mg per week Deca and 25mg per day Dbol. Any thoughts? Also, I am getting everything from Quality Vet in Mexico. Has anyone heard how clean QV is?

Thanks!
    You picked a good beginner cycle for your first go around. Props. I would up the dbol 40-50mgs daily. Up the deca 500mgs a week. I like to go with 600+ on deca because you will not get the overall benefit of it with a low dosage.

Thread Information