needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

When does the weight gain come on a Sust only cycle, wot week ?

I am into my 2nd week of a sust only cycle and have been taking 500mg a week. Had 4 shots so far and was wondering when i should expect to see some weight gain.

Iv been training 3 times a week and eating well, just wondering when i should start to expect something.

I know it is only early in the cycle and i am not complaining, i have been taking nolva every day and do not think i have retained any water yet.

Any feedback much appreciated.

Cheeers

Froggy is offline Member
    Week Three if your lucky...week four maybe...but in week five it should most definitely be on....Bro....Check your nuts....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    depending on your diet it should be around 4-5 weeks. Also, no need for three threads

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    kicks in week 5 for me..why only train 3x week...nows the time to get in the gym bro

fort trainign 3 times a week was gud practice ? how much do u sugest i train then ?

What do people mean when they say, Kicks In?

Do you feel different ?

Tnx

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    fort trainign 3 times a week was gud practice ? how much do u sugest i train then ?

What do people mean when they say, Kicks In?

Do you feel different ?

Tnx
    yes you do feel differant, you will have strong pumps while working out and a big ass hard on all day. I think with three days a week your wasting your money. you should be in there at least five days. In three days how can you even work each muscle group

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I work one body part a day. This way I can concentrate on the body part I am training and I won't overtrain. I see you are taking nolvadex . If you are not developing gyno then do not take it. Nolv. slows your gains down. A person not taking nolv will achieve greater gains than a person taking nolv.

You must eat 4000-6000 cal/ed and 350g protein/ed or more. Using good quality clean foods. The better your nutrition, the better the AS will work. Nutrition is everything.

Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 09-20-2004 at 10:31 AM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    Nolv. slows your gains down. A person not taking nolv will achieve greater gains than a person taking nolv.

You must eat 4000-6000 cal/ed and 350g protein/ed or more. Using good quality clean foods. The better your nutrition, the better the AS will work. Nutrition is everything.
    I agree with you about the nutrition being the most important aspect of building muscle. But do you have any sources for your opinion on Nolvadex , a selective estrogen receptor modulator, hindering gains?

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I agree with you about the nutrition being the most important aspect of building muscle. But do you have any sources for your opinion on Nolvadex , a selective estrogen receptor modulator, hindering gains?

They talk about it all the time in Muscle-Mag or Flex. I can't remember which one. My buddy was reading it to me over the phone.

Every post iv read just about says to take nolva as it also stops bloat yes ?

Tnx

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would keep taking Nolva, the amount of potencial gains you will be loosing by using Nolvadex might be 5-10%, it's not a big differance...food is the key, and you might want to up the training to 4 days a week...XXL

Thread Information