musclehead1 is offline Member

have u guys heard of these 2 companies??

GARD pharmaceutical i think there based in england and i was wondering about their dbol if its any good? (each pill is 10mgs)

Also about Generic Pharmaceuticals (Gen Pharm) im not sure where they are based but they come in vials of 15cc (test e 250mg, and deca 250mg) i think my source was saying these vials dont have labels on them.
    thanks

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    GARD pharmaceutical i think there based in england and i was wondering about their dbol if its any good? (each pill is 10mgs)

Also about Generic Pharmaceuticals (Gen Pharm) im not sure where they are based but they come in vials of 15cc (test e 250mg, and deca 250mg) i think my source was saying these vials dont have labels on them.
    thanks

I wouldnt purchase anything without a label.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    and No, I've never heard of them, but I'm not real up-to-date with european companies.

b24k1034 is offline New Member
    Im currently 1.5 weeks in on Gard d-bols right now...i havent noticed any strength increase or weight gain...maybe up about 1-2 pounds but it could be all water and food intake. I myself am trying to find out if these dbols are underdosed or if they are just plain ****! well by the end of week 2 if i dont see any drastic changes i will be pretty convinced that these dbols are bunk. ill keep you updated on my progress. As for the Gard in general they are pretty well respected for their other products and people have had really great results using them. There are also people that have tried the dbols and stand by that its a good product and there are people that say its complete garbage. Im just gonna sit back and wait to see what happens. hopefully things pick up soon.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive heard of Generic Labs but it isnt the same thing. What he is probally trying to sell you is homebrew.

Thread Information