Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Rvr veterinary products Stanozol.

Guys got some winny from rvr vet products its called stanozol. Anyone try this winny? any good? couldnt get this milky fluid thru my 25g needle. will try 24g or 23g later on.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Never heard of that brand. From what I understand Winstrol has crystals that can get stuck in needles. You might want to try a larger guage (sp?) like a 21, and have extra spears laying around in case one gets cloged. From what Iv'e heard those shots suck. Too expensive for this poor white boy to try.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    Never heard of that brand. From what I understand Winstrol has crystals that can get stuck in needles. You might want to try a larger guage (sp?) like a 21, and have extra spears laying around in case one gets cloged. From what Iv'e heard those shots suck. Too expensive for this poor white boy to try.
    21g must hurt? i would wanna go lower than 23g imho.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends where you stick it. Not bad in the glute. I had a friend who used to stick 21's in his rear delt. Anyway 23 would probably work just keep an extra one ready in case you have to change a clogged needle.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Stanozol is Winny. I think that one is the common name and one is the proper name.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Stanozol is Winny. I think that one is the common name and one is the proper name.
    yeah i know that just wanted feedback from anyone whos tried that partiuclar brand.

Thread Information