Georgie is offline Member

Prop = nolva PCT?

Hello, I am currently running 100mg of prop EOD, 50mg winstrol ED, and 10mg nolva ED. Then clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks. This is a short 5 week cycle. My question is because prop is so short lived, (I assume the test is converted into estrogen very quickly and does not build up in your system in large amounts), do you need to keep taking nolva PCT along with the clomid or is it pointless, because estrogen is no longer building up in your body?

PS. I like prop shot EOD, so please no discussions on shooting prop ED and I prefer the 50mg clomid/day rather than the 300/100/50 method

thanks

Georgie is offline Member
    Any ideas? Also I was wondering if nolva is even needed at all for such low levels (400mg/wk) of test for such a short period of time. When I was younger and uneducated I never ran nolva eithier during cycle or PCT. I never had a problem with gyno. So i'm begining to think taking the nolva during this cycle may not be needed at all. Any thoughts?

needle is offline Senior Member
    In most cases with prop i dont really think its an issue. It has a very fast ester but its better to be safe then sorry!

Thread Information