Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703

    Stabalizing test levels

    Ok, I would like some opinions on this. I have a 10ml vial of 100mg/ml prop, 14 amps of 50mg/ml prop, and 28 amps of sust. If I was to draw up 250mg sust and add 20mg prop to it and did on Monday, on Wednsday did 50mg prop, and on Friday did 250 sust with 20mg prop again, and ran a 14 week cycle like this, would this keep my levels stable?
    Last edited by Nickster#1; 09-19-2004 at 10:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Anyone?

  3. #3
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    One more bump

  4. #4
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Ok, I would like some opinions on this. I have a 10ml vial of 100mg/ml prop, 14 amps of 50mg/ml prop, and 28 amps of sust. If I was to draw up 250mg sust and add 20mg prop to it and did on Monday, on Wednsday did 50mg prop, and on Friday did 250 sust with 20mg prop again, and ran a 14 week cycle like this, would this keep my levels stable?
    ??????

  5. #5
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Yes, it would keep your prop levels consistant but I feel that sustanon needs to be ran ED or EOD to be fully effective.

  6. #6
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Yes, it would keep your prop levels consistant but I feel that sustanon needs to be ran ED or EOD to be fully effective.
    Sus. is just a blend of test. The reason for e/d or eo/d is to get the effect of the prop. The way he has cycle laid out, he would be getting a shot of prop every 2 days. The only thing I would change is to take 500mg of the sus every sunday,because if you subtract the amount of prop in the sus. that only lieves less than 200mg of longer ester tests a week from a 250mg shot. Not enough.

  7. #7
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Ok, I would like some opinions on this. I have a 10ml vial of 100mg/ml prop, 14 amps of 50mg/ml prop, and 28 amps of sust. If I was to draw up 250mg sust and add 20mg prop to it and did on Monday, on Wednsday did 50mg prop, and on Friday did 250 sust with 20mg prop again, and ran a 14 week cycle like this, would this keep my levels stable?
    I read that a little wrong the first time,so my suggestion is 250g of sus every sunday,friday(adding a little prop if you like).Prop mon/wed.

  8. #8
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Sus. is just a blend of test. The reason for e/d or eo/d is to get the effect of the prop. The way he has cycle laid out, he would be getting a shot of prop every 2 days.


    You gave a nice try trying to correct me, but you didnt do well. Sustanon is a blend of 4 testosterones which consist of Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg. The Test Phenyl is out of the system in 2-3 days as-well, so just individual prop shots will NOT be enough to keep his test levels consistant. Because of the Test Phenyl and Test Prop, Sustanon needs to be run at least EOD.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •