angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Double front loading?

I'm still planning my upcoming winter bulker, but am considering adding a tren to the mix. I'll use tren hex or tren enanthate , probably the e because i hear results are the same. If i use test e at 250mg E3d, and front load with prop or suspension, and also add 150mg tren enanthate e3d with the test, is it safe to also front load the tren? IE use acetate or similar for the first 2-3 weeks with the prop shots? This will be my frist time using tren, so would it be safe to run it up to week 10, and the test to week 12?

thanks bros

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I'm still planning my upcoming winter bulker, but am considering adding a tren to the mix. I'll use tren hex or tren enanthate , probably the e because i hear results are the same. If i use test e at 250mg E3d, and front load with prop or suspension, and also add 150mg tren enanthate e3d with the test, is it safe to also front load the tren? IE use acetate or similar for the first 2-3 weeks with the prop shots? This will be my frist time using tren, so would it be safe to run it up to week 10, and the test to week 12?

thanks bros

im planning a simliar cycle and i'm wondering how long i can run the tren my first time for? right now i have ample supply for 7 weeks at 75mg's but i really want to make it 10 weeks at 75mg Everyday....

BigGenes is offline Member
    I wouldn't do that, but thats me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I wouldn't do that, but thats me.
    any reasoning behind that?

bump... come on bros hit me up with some info

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    nah....i probally wouldnt...just run it for 12 wks with the test

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Shouldn't be a problem bro. See how you react to Tren . As you know, theres a wide diversity of opinion about Tren on the boards. If the sides are ok with you your cycle sounds fine. I've run Tren Acetate at the normal 75 mg ED for ten weeks, with Test, 600mg week, and had not problems. I ran the test for four weeks after stopping the Tren. No problems except became very aggressive. Best of luck.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

thanks bros
    i dont see why not bro,just run the accetate till the sides get too bad then cut it back and let the tren E do its job.i always use the acetate because its easier to make adjustments,i like to run it till i cant sleep anymore then i cut it back 25mg at a time till the side are just bearable.with the E i think this would be hard to do because your levels wont drop as fast

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i dont see why not bro,just run the accetate till the sides get too bad then cut it back and let the tren E do its job.i always use the acetate because its easier to make adjustments,i like to run it till i cant sleep anymore then i cut it back 25mg at a time till the side are just bearable.with the E i think this would be hard to do because your levels wont drop as fast
    yea i'll start at a low dose. Fvck it, if i can't sleep for a few months, oh well....i'll be a monster at the end anyway, work now sleep later right?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

thanks bros
    If this is your first time I'd run the tren acetate instead of enth because if you start to experience bad sides the enth will take a few weeks to leave your system whereas the acetate will be out in a week or so. As for duration I've heard a minimum of 8 weeks and no longer then 10, but those are other peoples opinions. I, too, was curious about double front loading. Actually, I'm thinking of structuring all my cycles in a similar fashion...ie. use short esters and long esters of the same steroid to kick off the cycle then 3-4 weeks into it you can drop the fast esters because the longer ones will be kicking in by that time.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    angelxterminator - When are you planning this?

The reason I ask is that I am planning a similar cycle myself in that I have Parabolan and was thinking of front loading with acetate myself to jump start it.

I am an irritable fukker at the best of times so I'm a little apprehensive about the tren so I'm only running 76mg para eod, I have had one 10ml bottle of BD tren acetate come into my posession and was thinking of running 37.5mg ed for the first 20 days.

Let me know how it goes bro,

NotSmall.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Notsmall's Idea for jump starting your Tren . If you can get the acetate version. I allways frontload longer esters. Not ussually how most people do it but I still do one very large shot to help jumpstart the cycle.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Anhydro78 - Do you think that 20 days of the acetate (3 wks more or less) will be long enough for the parabolan to get into my system?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not even that much. 1X100mg@ml vial of Tren acetate would be all you would need to jumpstart that. And that would be enough to start and end it. Since the dose is low.

Thread Information