Cynical is offline Associate Member

Aderall while on?

I think this subject was touched briefly but what are the effects of taking adderall while on AS? i have ADD and adderall is perscribed for me, but my add isnt that bad, but the adderall helps an enormous ammount in helping me study etc etc. what are the effects of taking while on as if any? i think cycle or mike talked ab this earlier

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am not 100% sure, but as i can remember it will have no negative effects. maybe a little weight loss. i'll bubp this for a better answer.

Mike Guest
    I appreciate your concern in finding out bout the other meds you take with AS - I wish everyone else was as concerned. But no you have no prob taking adderal with AS. The only times you would even have to start watching for interaction would be with stuff like clen .

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Thanks mike, yet again you prove yourself to be a "god" of knoledge

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, thanks for the advice bro...i to am in the same boat as you, Cynical.
    i was worried about blood pressure levels associated with adderall and AS...is this a problem???

NightOp is offline Member
    ive heard of aderall, but dont know exactly what it is.... just another stimulant?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Not a bad description, NightOp . . .

Originally posted by NightOp
    ive heard of aderall, but dont know exactly what it is.... just another stimulant?
    Adderall is exactly that: A combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (the same drug as Dexedrine). It is clinically indicated for ADHD and for narcolepsy, and is a Schedule II controlled substance.

BTW, glad to see these old ADD threads bumped up, guys. They're oldies but goodies. Besides, I couldn't concentrate on them the first time around.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Generally no, but . . .

Originally posted by Big Rush
    i was worried about blood pressure levels associated with adderall and AS...is this a problem???
    It depends on the specific AS, Big Rush. Most of them will not create a problem, but you should avoid those which will tend to cause a rise in blood pressure in themselves.

One cautionary note: Be careful about using ephedrine-based supps (Xenedrine and other fat burners, for example) with Adderall. You already have the effects of an amphetamine working in your system; you don't need to supplement that with caffeine, ephedrine, or pseudoephedrine.

One thing you may want to do is monitor your blood pressure now. If you already have clinical hypertension for which you are being treated, I'd be careful about using AS. But if you're young and simply doing an Adderall routine for ADHD, this would not normally be a problem. If you have the bucks to blowk, you may want to pick up a basic blood pressure monitor (they're fairly cheap at Wal-Mart, but come in many price ranges) to have around and check yourself. Always check your B/P at rest, and if you're self-checking, do it with a monitor, not a separate stethoscope and sphyg (as they do at a doctor's office).

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    thanx for the advice TNT. I will be doing a Sust 250mg per week for 10 weeks stacked with 400mg of Eq for 10 weeks as well. Are these "high blood pressure" roids?

NightOp is offline Member
    thnx for the info TNT,

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i took adderall a few times while on my stack and it suppressed my appetite quite a bit. it also made my body temp rise during and for about an hour after my workout. other than that i think your safe bud

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, that's what came to mind when I read this thread too. It will probably make it harder to get all your meals in and may make it necessary to up calorie intake due to its amphetamine properties. Am I way off here?

Thread Information