jason3500 is offline Junior Member

Clomid during PCT

I am starting to think that what MikeXXL said earlier in a post about taking 50mg of clomid ED throughouit cycle is worth considering. Can anyone tell me what the effects of this would be combined with the 10mg Nolva and 0.25mg Arimidex ED , would this be ok?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jason3500
    I am starting to think that what MikeXXL said earlier in a post about taking 50mg of clomid ED throughouit cycle is worth considering. Can anyone tell me what the effects of this would be combined with the 10mg Nolva and 0.25mg Arimidex ED , would this be ok?
    Little effects but almost no need for the arimidex if taking clomid throughout. On the other hand, clomid has the gift to body builders in that it acts as an anti-e where it needs to but also acts as an estrogen where it is good for us. This means if arimidex takes your estrogen down too low to be good for your health, the clomid will come in and replace some of the estrogen's good effects on BF, lipids, bone maintenance, etc.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Doesnt your body get 'used to clomid' and therefor by the end of a cycle you would need ridiculous amounts to be effective. I could be wrong but i did read this somewhere?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    All I want to know is would it prevent atrophy from happening like
    hcg .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    Doesnt your body get 'used to clomid' and therefor by the end of a cycle you would need ridiculous amounts to be effective. I could be wrong but i did read this somewhere?
    Not true. It depends on how much estrogen is in your body and clomid has to compete with it in order to tie up an adequate amount of receptors. It is true that you can be so loaded with estrogen that 50 mg of clomid is not enough, however clomid "can" do the job as an anti-e if you take more.
    If this is the case, then up your clomid up to 100 mg.

The problem is, 100 mg or more of clomid can make you irritable, possible blurry vision (comparable to taking too much andro or DHEA).

Last year Clomid was still the darling of all cycles and favorite anti-e, since then a lot of new generation drugs have come out. Remember for most anti-e's, more is not necessarily better. Its better to stack low doses of anti-e's then to take huge amounts of one.

A good stack would be like this for general estrogen preventative:
    0.25 mg L-dex/Arimidex EOD
    25 to 50 mg clomid
    20 mg nolva taken on an as needed basis to respond to itchy nipples

If simptoms/itchy nipples are occurring:
    0.25 mg arimidex
    75 to 100 mg clomid
    or 20 mg nolva

PCT:
    Stop all Ldex/arimidex and or Femera and other AI's
    stop taking nolva
    50 mg day clomid

Other consequences of AI (aromatase inhibitors) is decreased production of D-testosterone , which could be good for hairline but d-test is most anabolic form of test there is. Decreased IGF1, IGF2, HGH which is the stuff that is most important for keepability of gains.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    so will it keep the balls from shrinking.

Thread Information