lean1 is offline Junior Member

Question test an depression

heys guys just a fast one here..... I have read that test also puts in you an a great mood and sence of well being what about depression I know HGH will help but will test also take away some symptoms other then reg meds like paxel etc... would like to know from guys with experience who have used test other then reg meds ......

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alot of people say that test does put them in a good mood. but during pct they get depressed. ive done alot of different cycles in my life and nothing at all changes on me when im on or doing pct. i never get depressed, but then again steroids do not make me any happier.

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    I think I know what you're trying to get at.. test is not a good substitute for depression medication. It does make you feel a little better but you cant be on it the rest of your life - unless ofcourse you dont mind becoming infertile and shooting yourself for eternity.

Ive been on paxil before btw - never going on an anti-depressant again, at least test will not change your personality (for the worse).

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    been on paxil myself don't realy wanna go back there if you know what i mean . I just don't wanna feel any worse when I'm on test yes paxel made me feel good in some ways but was lookin for a better alternative paxel= weight gain and makes you tired

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to be careful here...

If you are hypogonadal (have naturally low testosterone levels ), depression linked to this condition can be minimized or even eliminated by HRT (hormone replacement therapy), which would most likely put you on a weekly dose of test cyp or enan of 100mg - 200mg.

If your depression is due to psychological issues and/or chemical imbalances, the "high" that you get from testosterone , may only mask the symptoms without treating the cause. Boys and Girls can you say, "Impending Addiction Problem?" If you use/abuse GH and testosterone for that high feeling one may get when juiced, then you're setting yourself up for an addiction. For, when you come off the steroids , you will likely crash hard (spiral into a depression) due to a combination the real causes of your depression resurfacing and your body re-adjusting to the dropping testosterone levels. Many non-depressed people experience depression post-cycle. Multiply that post-cycle depression to get an idea of what a normally depressed person will feel after a cycle.

If you are a severly depressed person or manic depressive (bi-polar), you should stay away from cycling. The constant changes in hormone levels can exacerbate your depression.

Another thing to heavily consider is this:
    Some depression medications have the potential to damage the liver or kidnesy, acutely and suddenly. These manufacturers of these potentially liver/kidney damaging drugs warn users to avoid taking the medication with anything else that can stress the liver or kidneys. Doctors don't always warn about the contraindications if they have no reason to belive you'd be effected. No matter how mild anyone here may tell you steroids are on your body, AAS can put undue stress on your body and help magnify the damage done by medication taken simultaneously--medication that in the absence of steroids, may not have resulted in damage.

Since steroids affect each person differently, the only way you will absolutely know how they will affect you is to experiment with them. The smartest approach, is to stay away from steroids completely. Of course, there's the obvious choice: to your doctor and pharmacist about it.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    great post

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Awsome, very informational

Yet another great post.

Thread Information