Will_1 is offline Associate Member

What should I take for breathing?

What can I take to improve my breathing? I run eod and its always my lungs that give out first. Clen helped a little but only when I was taking it. I would like something to actually strengthen my lungs.

I figured I would ask here before I talked to the mexican doc.

Thanks for any help.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    oxygen.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Actually i can help u with this, Ive had asthma my whole life and ive always been more athletic then most people. But when they could keep going do to there larger lung capacity i could not!! When my hook up goes dwon to mexico he always brings me back ALBUTROAL inhalors so I dont have to buy them from the PHRAMCY i recomend gettng that inhalor and taking 2 puffs twice daily. ALBUTROal is a steroid for you lungs opening the BRONCHi tubes, thus reducing swelling of the air ways, allowing more air into the lungs.
    PM me for more info if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    oxygen.

lol thanks ill have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Actually i can help u with this, Ive had asthma my whole life and ive always been more athletic then most people. But when they could keep going do to there larger lung capacity i could not!! When my hook up goes dwon to mexico he always brings me back ALBUTROAL inhalors so I dont have to buy them from the PHRAMCY i recomend gettng that inhalor and taking 2 puffs twice daily. ALBUTROal is a steroid for you lungs opening the BRONCHi tubes, thus reducing swelling of the air ways, allowing more air into the lungs.
    PM me for more info if you like!
    Same here.

Thanks Needle I will give albuterol a try. I think I read somewhere that the meds in inhalers have short half lives if im saying that correctly. Do you know if it will make me test positive for roids?

Actually Ive never been tested for roids! THE AAS test is specific, and is a very expensive test. THeres a considerable amount of athletes as we all know that use inhalors and do have ASthama and they do play sports. SO im guessing that they get a way with it do to a prescription or it doesnt come up as an actual Anabolic steroid . I'd have to do some research on it! Why are u worrid? If your taking random drug tests- do to probation AAS do not come up!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Albuterol is a steroid but not an anabolic one, so no it will not show up on a $300 steroid screening.

ssoj is offline New Member
    I have the same problem as needle and yourself. First I will say have a P.F.T. to find out if you have asthma. It also depends what type of asthma. I have sports induced so I use Advair every day in the mourning and it supplies a steady dose of albuterol through out the day. I use to use the inhaler right before I worked out and that worked out great as well. The inhaler is usually used just for an asthma attack or to prevent one but it has a shorter half-life. Advair is generally now the golden rule treatment for asthma. But it also depends on the person and situation. You can also get a straight steroid inhaler to just build your lungs up. Once again just depending on your situation. I would recommend seeing a pulmonologist and find out what is going on. Especially if this recent bro.

JT

300 dollars Last i heard it was 800 bucks news to me !!! THANKS for the info AandF6969!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Actually Ive never been tested for roids! THE AAS test is specific, and is a very expensive test. THeres a considerable amount of athletes as we all know that use inhalors and do have ASthama and they do play sports. SO im guessing that they get a way with it do to a prescription or it doesnt come up as an actual Anabolic steroid. I'd have to do some research on it! Why are u worrid? If your taking random drug tests- do to probation AAS do not come up!!

No probation. 32 arrests no convictions.

Its for the military.

sounds like your lucky to me!!
    get huge!!!!

Thanks for the info guys.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    these can be found in any supplement store:
    Endurox Accelerade
    Klein-Becker Oxydrene

BoomShaker is offline New Member
    Will 1,

Unless I missed it, or didn't see it, do you have a underlying problem in your health? I didn't see that you posted anything about your overall health, and history with this shortness of oxygen intake. What's your over all health here?

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    these can be found in any supplement store:
    Endurox Accelerade
    Klein-Becker Oxydrene
    I checked those out. The albuterol inhaler seem to be the best choice.

Thanks

Albuterol is used to prevent and treat wheezing, shortness of breath, and troubled breathing caused by asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and other lung diseases. It also is used to prevent breathing difficulties (bronchospasm) during exercise. Albuterol is in a class of medications called beta-agonists. It works by relaxing and opening air passages in the lungs, making it easier to breathe.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...r/a682145.html

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    What can I take to improve my breathing? I run eod and its always my lungs that give out first. Clen helped a little but only when I was taking it. I would like something to actually strengthen my lungs.

I figured I would ask here before I talked to the mexican doc.

Thanks for any help.
    marlboro lights work for me bro.. if you pm me, ill hook ya up!

Quote Originally Posted by BoomShaker
    Will 1,

Unless I missed it, or didn't see it, do you have a underlying problem in your health? I didn't see that you posted anything about your overall health, and history with this shortness of oxygen intake. What's your over all health here?
    Im in good overall health. I was diagnosed with Hyperactive airway disease – a condition whereby a patient’s lungs are sensitive to a particular inhalant, or a combination of inhalants. When exposed, the smooth muscles that surround the bronchial tree tightens, restricting the patient’s lungs and subsequently, making it harder to breathe. Asthma is a common hyperactive airway disease.

They stuck me with a shot of adrenaline for the test. Loved it.

I only have trouble breathing with high intensity activities.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    marlboro lights work for me bro.. if you pm me, ill hook ya up!
    Marlboro lights didn't seem to help.

I think ill try a couple Cubans. Genuine Havana

Thread Information