Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Question New guy needs some advice!!!

I'm 21...5ft 8in...when I started working out 15 months ago I weighed 157lbs. I now weigh 177lbs, 10% bodyfat, and I look bigger and more muscled than ever. I've taken Creatine which helped a good deal, and currently I only take about 45 grams of Whey Protein post-workout each day. I really want to get to the next level. Currently I bench about 295lbs for 4 reps and maxed recently at 315lbs. I was thinking of taking a cycle of winny. I really want to get bigger, more ripped and cut. Should I stack or just take a cycle to get more cut and see how it works and go from there? Also, I'm concerned about detection times. I may be tested late summer/early fall. I could really use some advice. I want to get to the next level and look incredible! Plus the summer is coming aka time for the beach! Any ideas ?

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid that I'm going to take over......

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    do some research, but stacking is always better, beginner or not. i just posted something about stacking in a person's response on this page.

basically, take advantage of steroid synergy. you'll be able to use less steroids for the same overall effect. this means less money usually and less side effects.

read more posts and learn how to stack and which steroids work well together.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to research and look into different steroids before thinking about cycling.Look into the pro,s and cons of them then go from there

Neo
    Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the fast response. Does anyone know an estimate of test times of winny?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    YEs Neo, just doing winny by itself will give you little or no gains, but winny as do alot of other gear stacks well with Sus, and EQ.

Neo
    Would Primobolan Depot or Anavar work with Winny? Heard some good stuff about both, plus they both have low detection times.....any thoughts?

Thread Information