Thread: Human vs vet

tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Human vs vet

Just throwing out some questions on roids that are vet vs human.

What can you get in vet, and what can you get in human? ie Can you get deca made for humans as well as cattle?

Is this the same for test?

Any idea wether human provides better results and less side effects than vet roids?

Are human roids available other than through a doctor?

What are human roid brand names?

rossk is offline New Member
    use the ^SEARCH button^

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They give nandrolone to cattle?

You need to use the search button a bit and then tell us what it is you are trying to do...

I have used the search button extensively. And you know what? All i get is differing opinions. In fact I have been doing research for near 8 years now, and being on this site has only caused me more confusion.

What you read on steriod profiles on this site, is usually disagreed with bu the users in forums.

What i want to do is my first cycle. I want to do it properly and safely. I have waited a long time to do this.
    I am 128kgs, 29 years old, very big, but carrying some fat. All natural to date.

I realise i need to lose some weight, and was hoping to do a cycle that would allow me to maintain, if not add some lean muscle mass, while cutting fat. Howver I may have a drug test in a few months, prob about 6 months away, and was looking at using a wtaerbased roid like winny as I understand that to be out of your system of maskable within 6 weeks.

Steroid profiles says winny is ok, the users of this forum say its not, and it has to many sides.

I am interested in test, but again am unsure if this would be out of my system.

Again, i onder should i try and get this prescribed to be extra safe (i have a doctor who would monitor me, but not sure about supply me). With this point I guess i am asking are human grade steroids better, as i presume they would be, or no real difference.

I aslo am lead to believe that your first cycle is your best cycle, therefore would i be wasting this on winny, when i should be doing a deca cycle?

I would also like to do a low dose cycle to start, but again am i wasting my first cycle?

If you can answer these that would be appreciated. That is what i want to do.

Who is testing you - is it a major sport authority? Normal drug screening do not include testing for AAS metabolites or testosterone use...

This was just asked 2 days ago but here we go... testosterone is testosterone... winstrol is winstrol... the only real difference (aside from some minor things like particle size in Winstrol) is the sterility of the product - something meant for humans will be more sterile and higher quality...

The idea that your androgen receptors will be most submissive to AAS use on your first cycle weant out with the idea of pyramiding your dose and plaid pants ions ago. Your first cycle and every other should be dependent on your training experience, lean body mass and cycle history...

Whats your bodyfat lookin' like?

warrior

If I had to make a comparison to a member on here than I would say I look like tank, with about the same body fat. I have never had a pinch test. Am 5'11''.

How does a mix of winny and primo sound. I have looked tha tup and appears to be good, however there is no mention that i can see of adding test to that? Would adding test be ok? Say sustanon 250? How does that rate as a first cycle?

warrior

The trade names for winny under steroid profiles o nthis site, do they include australia, which is where i'm from, or just american/british?

And can oyu give me some idea on dosages.

Is the 50mg of winny per day as stated in steroid profiles for novices or experienced? It does not state for how many weeks to run this.

And what about primo? I quote from steroid profiles "Primobolan Depot with Winstrol Depot 200 - 400 mg/week is the normally used dosage of Primobolan Depot although there are enough athletes who inject a 100 mg ampule daily." Is that 200-400mg of primo or winny they are talking about. And again, for how long? And which one do oyu start first primo or winny? or both together? And again can one add test to this? If so when and how much? If I can point back to 50mg of winny a day as an example, what about my body size of 130kgs? Do oyu need more depending on size? Is there somewhere i can read about this? I gather there is otherwise you would not have asked what my lean body mass is, which i don;t know, but obviously will now find out.

Does one need to run nolva and clomid with these as they are said not to aromatise much at all, or always run it as a precaution? (please note i have had some gyno since i was a kid). Also everyone states run pct but i find no expanation of it..is it post cycle therapy for gyno, referring to nolva etc?

Ok I know they say to make a cycle first, but it really is confusing. Am not wanting to appear like I have done no research, becasue that's not true.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    If I had to make a comparison to a member on here than I would say I look like tank, with about the same body fat. I have never had a pinch test. Am 5'11''.

How does a mix of winny and primo sound. I have looked tha tup and appears to be good, however there is no mention that i can see of adding test to that? Would adding test be ok? Say sustanon 250? How does that rate as a first cycle?
    Sustanon is not good for beginners cause you really should run it every other day (EOD)... which would be 875mg/wk, which is a heavy dose for a newbie... but it has several different esters in it... one being light - propinate. Try and get a single ester like Enanthate or Cypionate ...

From my understanding you have a pretty good foundation as it is - but soft. But you have to try and outline your goals for this. Do you want to maximize muscle gain? If so - you would be better off dropping some B/F prior to starting so you can consume mega calories without too much worry about adding more bodyfat. But if you want to go into a cutting phase and get some help with vascularity than the androgens can help preserve what you have... and possibly put on some more.

If you are ready to indulge - keep it basic. Everything starts with testosterone ... when you self administer androgens your body shuts down it's own production. And administering exogenous androgens without using testosterone (what your body is most accustomed to - everything else is simply a deriative of testosterone) is not smart practice.

I would stick to Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg every 4 days (for 438mg per week) with 10mg of Nolvadex ED (too much estrogen can aggrevate fat/water retention). You can stay on for 10 weeks and then come off with Clomid without a hitch. Take notes, see how you feel with super physiological levels of testosterone in your body and then look into stacking it with something next time. Alternatively you could add Winstrol to this @ 50mg ED for the last 5 weeks... like this:

Weeks 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate, 250mg E4D
    Weeks 8-12: Winstrol, 50mg ED
    Begin a Clomid load a day after you stop the Winstrol.

"And administering exogenous androgens without using testosterone (what your body is most accustomed to - everything else is simply a derivative of testosterone) is not smart practice."

I realise what you are saying here, but I have been reading winny and primo don;t shut down the testicular axis. See this is where my research gets confused.

Also where does one obtain clomid? is this a presciption, available over the counter, or a underground source. And you don;t mention nolva? Is the clomid enough? Or is nolva for use with other roids?

The aim of my cycle is to keep my size, and get leaner, and hoepfully put on some lean muscle if i can. If it helps me to cut and maintain size i will be happy.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    All AAS cause some degree of shutdown, it's just some are worse than others.
    clomid - top RH corner of your screen - from our beloved sponsor!
    If you're doiing test - you will need nolva (also see above)

Thread Information