mustang331 is offline Member

I am not taking L-dex.. OK???

I am not planing on taking L-dex. Is this ok??

I am doing my first cycle of 1-10weeks of 500MG of QV TEST E ONLY

I am going to be doing 10mg of Nova through out the whole cycle and PCT bump it to 20MG along with the normal Clomid cycle..

I mean Do I REALLY REALLY need the L-dex? I don't mind a little bloat, and the nova helps with that aswell..

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    I am not planing on taking L-dex. Is this ok??

I am doing my first cycle of 1-10weeks of 500MG of QV TEST E ONLY

I am going to be doing 10mg of Nova through out the whole cycle and PCT bump it to 20MG along with the normal Clomid cycle..

I mean Do I REALLY REALLY need the L-dex? I don't mind a little bloat, and the nova helps with that aswell..
    thats cool bro. its up to you. i would have it on hand just in case the bloat is too much for you. aslo bump that up to 12weeks bro. you know it kicks in like week 4-5 so that really only leaves you 5 weeks if you only do 10weeks imo. oh yeah and nolva doesnt do **** for me as far as bloat is concerned.. keep your water intake extremely high and that will help also

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    thats cool bro. its up to you. i would have it on hand just in case the bloat is too much for you. aslo bump that up to 12weeks bro. you know it kicks in like week 4-5 so that really only leaves you 5 weeks if you only do 10weeks imo. oh yeah and nolva doesnt do **** for me as far as bloat is concerned.. keep your water intake extremely high and that will help also

Well I am planning on 10 weeks, but to be honest with you, depending on how I feel ( Mentally ) I will kick it up 2 more weeks.. I got plenty to last me..

BTW Does the AR-research place have L-dex? I have no idea where to find it.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no they dont. but they do have letro(femara) which is a much stronger AI

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Here is something to think about; lets say you are taking 500mg of test pwe week, in regural circumstance your body will convert part of it to estrogen, just for sake of argument let’s use 25% figure, so now you have 500mg of test less 25% (converted to estrogen) that’s 125mg, so the total net amount would be 375mg of test remaining in your body.
    Now lets say you took Letro (Famera) with it, you still start with 500mg test per week, but because the Letro is 98% effective at stopping the aromatization you only convert 0.05% into estrogen (that’s 2% of 25% conversion rate) so total amount of test aromatized into estrogen would be 25mg, so the net result is 475mg of test in your body…most of this is speculation on my part but it makes sense to me and I always use Arimidex of Famera…XXL

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Here is something to think about; lets say you are taking 500mg of test pwe week, in regural circumstance your body will convert part of it to estrogen, just for sake of argument let’s use 25% figure, so now you have 500mg of test less 25% (converted to estrogen) that’s 125mg, so the total net amount would be 375mg of test remaining in your body.
    Now lets say you took Letro (Famera) with it, you still start with 500mg test per week, but because the Letro is 98% effective at stopping the aromatization you only convert 0.05% into estrogen (that’s 2% of 25% conversion rate) so total amount of test aromatized into estrogen would be 25mg, so the net result is 475mg of test in your body…most of this is speculation on my part but it makes sense to me and I always use Arimidex of Famera…XXL
    hmm? thanx for that info mikey... very interesting..

So why dont I just up my amount of nova to 20mg a day instead of 10mg??

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    This is an excellent point. I'd like to add that once your PCT is over and you stop taking nolva, the 125mg of estrogen is still floating around in your system. This could potentially cause gyno after the fact. This has happened to many good bros and is why I now always reccomend an AI with your SERM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is an excellent point. I'd like to add that once your PCT is over and you stop taking nolva, the 125mg of estrogen is still floating around in your system. This could potentially cause gyno after the fact. This has happened to many good bros and is why I now always reccomend an AI with your SERM.
    Except estrogen takes about 3 weeks to get out of your system, so 3 weeks after you hit zero testosterone , your estrogen should be fully back to normal levels by the time you exit PCT.

Its like this, a man's body consumes and uses testosterone much more efficiently then estrogen. Man generally have far fewer estrogen receptors then woman so if you get high estrogen, you consume off your testosterone faster then the estrogen. Still estrogen doesnt last forever. Once your testosterone declines, your estrogen is also already on the decline from day one and continues to be dumped into urine, also it is a known fact that your body will actually aromatase some of the estrogen back into testosterone, especially when you are in a near zero testosterone state in PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    So why dont I just up my amount of nova to 20mg a day instead of 10mg??

because nolva is a SERM( selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) this means it only stops estrogen at certain areas in the body. nolva being a SERM for the nipple and breast area whereas a AI ( aromatose inhibitor) stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen . does this help ya out?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Except estrogen takes about 3 weeks to get out of your system, so 3 weeks after you hit zero testosterone , your estrogen should be fully back to normal levels by the time you exit PCT.

Its like this, a man's body consumes and uses testosterone much more efficiently then estrogen. Man generally have far fewer estrogen receptors then woman so if you get high estrogen, you consume off your testosterone faster then the estrogen. Still estrogen doesnt last forever. Once your testosterone declines, your estrogen is also already on the decline from day one and continues to be dumped into urine, also it is a known fact that your body will actually aromatase some of the estrogen back into testosterone, especially when you are in a near zero testosterone state in PCT.
    This is true, however, everyone reacts differently. For instance, 956Vette got gyno after PCT because he did not use an AI. Not a risk I'm willing to take.

I'd reccomed you use .25mg l-dex eod and during pct.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is true, however, everyone reacts differently. For instance, 956Vette got gyno after PCT because he did not use an AI. Not a risk I'm willing to take.

I'd reccomed you use .25mg l-dex eod and during pct.
    I also have a problem with fighting gyno after PCT. I finished my Prop/Tren cycle at the end of June, ran my PCT, and around the middle of August my left nipple started to hurt...I'm still fighting it off

Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    I also have a problem with fighting gyno after PCT. I finished my Prop/Tren cycle at the end of June, ran my PCT, and around the middle of August my left nipple started to hurt...I'm still fighting it off

u taking nolva?

Thread Information