alexmfc is offline Junior Member

Winning $250 bet(revised cycle)

Whats up guys, i still got the $250 bet to win, and over the last couple of days you guys helped me come up with a cycle to do so. Here's the cycle im considering right now. Remember the bet is: 175lbs at 8%bf by halloween. Im currently 165 at 11% bf. Here's the new cycle:

wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/d
    wk 1-6 prop 75mg/d
    wk 2-6 tren 75mg/d
    wk 3-6 winny 50gm/d

what do you guys think?? AM i gonna take his $250??

C'mon guys, i need some help or suggestions!!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmfc
    Whats up guys, i still got the $250 bet to win, and over the last couple of days you guys helped me come up with a cycle to do so. Here's the cycle im considering right now. Remember the bet is: 175lbs at 8%bf by halloween. Im currently 165 at 11% bf. Here's the new cycle:

wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/d
    wk 1-6 prop 75mg/d
    wk 2-6 tren 75mg/d
    wk 3-6 winny 50gm/d

What cycle is this for you? O r should i say what have you done before?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i can gain 10lbs in a day at the buffet,

so instead of doing a cycle because you want to get bigger and stronger your doing it to win 250 bucks?? wow

oh and at 165 you need to eat and lift, unless your 5' tall

custom fit is offline Member
    NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Let me tell you why.

First and foremost it can happen if you are very dedicated to a VERY, VERY STRICT DIET.

But not many people can do this. I would consider a very good cycle for myself, if it I can acheive 10 very quality pounds with an addition to losing bf% after a cycle. Why? We tend to increase add more muscle, but either the bf% stay the same or increase. If you are solely relying on "gear" to gain this goal, your not doing enough mgs and you dont have enough time. If I had this bet, I would structure like this:

Prop 1-8 100mgs/ed
    Tren 1-8 100mgs/ed
    T3 & CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO

But then again this will NOT get me where I am at If my diet is not in check.

Good Luck, but not attainable if you plan on setting this goal around juice alone.
    Last edited by custom fit; 09-18-2004 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i can gain 10lbs in a day at the buffet,

so instead of doing a cycle because you want to get bigger and stronger your doing it to win 250 bucks?? wow

oh and at 165 you need to eat and lift, unless your 5' tall
    I could gain 15lbs at a buffet, whats your point??? Is that weight lean muscle, or would it be water, and fat?? most likely the second one! I may be a 'newbie' to this board, but very experienced in terms of AAS. I was at one point 185lbs at about 9%bf, but unfourtantely due to an injury i came down to 150lbs, and now im back to 165lbs.

for all the other experienced users, what do you guys think of my cycle, should exclude the dbol because dbol and winny in one cycle is too much on the liver, or what else??

Any suggestions or comments!

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Let me tell you why.

First and foremost it can happen if you are very dedicated to a VERY, VERY STRICT DIET.

But not many people can do this. I would consider a very good cycle for myself, if it I can acheive 10 very quality pounds with an addition to losing bf% after a cycle. Why? We tend to increase add more muscle, but either the bf% stay the same or increase. If you are solely relying on "gear" to gain this goal, your not doing enough mgs and you dont have enough time. If I had this bet, I would structure like this:

Prop 1-8 100mgs/ed
    Tren 1-8 100mgs/ed
    T3 & CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO

But then again this will NOT get me where I am at If my diet is not in check.

Good Luck, but not attainable if you plan on setting this goal around juice alone.
    Thanks alot, but for theses 6 weeks, im going to be living for this.( pretty much school and training and eating, eating , and more eating) Im getting on 4000 calorie diet before i get on the juice so i could add as much weight as i can without it, which will consist of high protein, moderate to high carbs( Insulin spiking carbs to moderate point, fruits, veggies, etc). I posted my diet here a couple of day ago.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Gaining ten pounds of pure muscle while loosing about 5 or 6 pounds of body fat is almost impossible. That means you will have to put on 16 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks. Saying that you can gain the weight but loosing the 3% bodyfat at the same time is going to be your problem.

I could gain 15lbs at a buffet, whats your point??? Is that weight lean muscle, or would it be water, and fat?? most likely the second one! I may be a 'newbie' to this board, but very experienced in terms of AAS. I was at one point 185lbs at about 9%bf, but unfourtantely due to an injury i came down to 150lbs, and now im back to 165lbs.

for all the other experienced users, what do you guys think of my cycle, should exclude the dbol because dbol and winny in one cycle is too much on the liver, or what else??

Any suggestions or comments!

my point is that to gain 10lbs and lower your bf in one month is almost impossible.....if i were you i would eat my ass off for 2 weeks and then do some serious cutting.....i still don't see it happening.

i didn't mean to come across as an asshole but why put yourself through that for 250 bucks? its not good for your body and it would be better to set realistic goals that will benifit your body not your pocketbook.....imo

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    my point is that to gain 10lbs and lower your bf in one month is almost impossible.....if i were you i would eat my ass off for 2 weeks and then do some serious cutting.....i still don't see it happening.

i didn't mean to come across as an asshole but why put yourself through that for 250 bucks? its not good for your body and it would be better to set realistic goals that will benifit your body not your pocketbook.....imo
    I understand what you're saying, but it just kind of happened. So what do you guys think of the cycle, should i add the dbol in with the winny or should i not include dbol and winny in a cycle.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/d
    wk 1-6 prop 75mg/d
    wk 2-6 tren 75mg/d
    wk 3-6 winny 50gm/d

You're doing this for all the wrong reasons

Red face

I understand what you're saying, but it just kind of happened. So what do you guys think of the cycle, should i add the dbol in with the winny or should i not include dbol and winny in a cycle.

i have never ran winny but just bought a couple grams of powder that i plan on using at the end of this one...i also used abombs in this cycle so i hope it won't be too bad on my liver....

the dbol will help with weight and the winny for getting rid of the water and solidifying the gains but you will be stressing your liver....so i'm really no help as to if it will be too much but i'm going to run winny after running anadrol ....of course my cycle is almost 20 weeks long....sorry i couldn't be more help....

AnabolicAlien Guest

no no no...

this board is for people who are serious about bodybuilding.

you want to do a half-ass cycle so you can win a bet for 250 dollars?

let's get serious...

a.a.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    aren't you going to be spending more on gear than the money you'd win from the bet?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    we need an update bro. hows the bet coming along?

Thread Information