djboots is offline Associate Member

shooting prop making me feel like a pin cushion

I started using prop for the first time a 4 days ago I feel like i got my ass kicked. evey muscle i shot it into is still sore delts, ass, tris, and just hit quads today on top of my eq and test that take up 3mls so I have to take two shots on monday and thrus. its nothing i cant handle just a little geting used to. newbies this is my second cycle and I would sugest to leave the prop alone for the first because it is not easy to shoot evey day if your new to AS. not to worried i'm sure in another week I'll be lovin it. thats what is weird about the DARKSIDE!!!
    Last edited by djboots; 09-20-2004 at 10:07 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    I started using prop for the first time a 4 days ago I feel like i got my ass kicked. evey muscle i shot it into is still sore delts, ass, tris, and just hit quads today on top of my eq and test that take up 3mls so I have to take to shots on monday and thrus. its nothing i cant handle just a little geting used to. newbies this is my second cycle and I would sugest to leave the prop alone for the first because it is not easy to shoot evey day if your new to AS. not to worried i'm sure in another week I'll be lovin it. thats what is weird about the DARKSIDE!!!

dude quit being a pussy! cowboy the fukk up!! its not bad at all. you just get used to it..sorry for being harsh--it worked for me besides this is my first cycle and shoot ed.. the only problem i have is trying not to forget to shoot it ed

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    yeah makes me feel like a pin cusion too. Just when a body part get over being sore from the last shot your hitt'n it again. I love it!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you learn to love the needle. nothin beats a nice glass of juice and a nice shot of juice in the morning.

joevette is offline Banned
    My first cycle was prop, ed shots for 14 weeks. Wasn't too bad, although it was homemade gear with 5% BA, so the shots were painful. Just gotta suck it up bro.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    cowboy the fukk up!!
    i love that line in Tears of the Sun..."cowboy the fuk up and lead your men"

Thread Information