Thread: Wot To Take?

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member

Wot To Take?

im new to the taking gear,but was thinking of taking 500mg sust a week and shot of primo with it,was going to do cycle for 8-10 weeks.
    Got hcg and clomid and nolvadex aswell,whats the best way to take them and when as i dont wanna get any bitch tit problems??
    Cheers for any help lads.
    Steve

Soup is offline Associate Member
    why not start with a Test only cycle and go from there? read up on PCT in that forum.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are planning on doing sust ( whcih i dont reccoemdn for first time huicers) u have to shoot it EOD because of the short acting ester i there. your best best is to do a test enenthate cycle @ 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

cheerts lads,but i have taken abit of gear b4 just yrs ago,i took test depot and use to dable with deca etc took virigen tabs also plus dianobol in my time,its just i want to know the best way to stop myself from getting bitch tits as that play on my mind abit?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Wot to take...that's easy, spelling lessons J/K bro...sust would be fine just shoot 1 amp every 3 days and you will be fine...i have done sust shot once every week and got results, so don't believe into the EOD bullsh1t...short ester is not the only ester in there...good luck...XXL

cheers mike,spelling lessons hehe.
    So take sust every 3 days or so? and is it ok to mix in primo with it? say one shot a week etc? my main concern is how to take nolvadex ,hgc and clomid as i dont want to end up with man boobs ie bitch tit,thats what i want to know about mainly mike.
    cheers.

Yes you can take primo with it...
    Nolvadex i would take 10-20mg per day all the way through the cycle...
    I do not like Nolvadex though, i preffer Clomid all the way through the cycle at 25-50mg and 6 weeks after last sust shot...HCG i would do 1000iu for 5 days in a row starting 2 w2eeks after last sust shot...the way HCG works it spikes right after injection adn then again 5 days later, so if you take it like this it will spike 10 days in a row...some preffer other ways but this is what i like...XXL

cheers mike,my last question is,when taking the nolvadex or clomid during the cycle does it in ways stop the full performance of the sust and primo working? bit of a pain arent i? ive taken gear b4 its just i never gave gyno much thought but now i seem to.
    All i want is a half decent cycle that hasnt got too many side affects and yes i know with most steriods they have risks of some sort.its just ive got a drawer full of sust that i bought in turkey.once again cheers for any info.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    It will inhibit your gains a bit why not jujst wait and see if you get any symptoms and if you do then take nolva?

so i can just ake nolva if i think im getting symptoms like itchy nipple etc? cheers,not a bad site if we get all this feed back .

Quote Originally Posted by sporty273uk
    so i can just ake nolva if i think im getting symptoms like itchy nipple etc? cheers,not a bad site if we get all this feed back .
    Yes you can but i still do not recomend it, i always take anti-estrogen all the way through out the cycle...the loss in gains due to taking anti-E's will be maybe 5-10%, so if you gain 20lbs it would mean you could have gained 21-22lbs if you didn't take the anti-e's, but if you get boobies they are there for ever, maybe the extra weight gained without the anti-estrogens is boobie weight hmmmm???
    XXL

yes i think i will stick with ur plan,seems like a sensible idea to me,one other question,ive got some zymoplex(tamoxifen ) but they are a few years old,think expiry date was late 2003? would they still be ok to use as it will save me money,besides im a poor lad.they are nolvadex arent they? got them off my brother.cheers once again mike.

Thread Information