S R H is offline Associate Member

m1-t & 4-ad Vs. Test

Can anyone give me an educated answer to how running a cycle of test is worse for you in the long run or presently, than doing a cycle of m1-t and 4-ad at age 18.

Thx

imann is offline Member
    TEST IS BEST...........juice your ballls off and do proper pct and you'll be fine.........and big too!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Either one may fu<k you up @ 18 years - too young for AAS IMO
    M1T is worse on the liver.....& not as potent as test
    Test is prolly more likely to fu<k with your young & still developing endocrine system

Imann - careful about giving this sort of advice- Im sure you dont want to be responsible for his damaged nuts!!
    Last edited by duckman; 09-20-2004 at 10:24 AM.

lol well thx... I have already done a cycle of m1-t and 4-ad (which aromatises) and im not sure if i should run the test and dbol i just bought... Im just trying to get more info so i can make an educated decision.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    cool BB - just sayin' be careful

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    cool BB - just sayin' be careful
    k Thx.. any others wanna take a shot at the question?

bump

anabolicuser is offline New Member
    yeah your to young stay away from it for at least another 2 year maybe 3 if your that serious about doing it. build a good base man and then use the AAS. You will be better off in the long run

yea i think thats what im planning on doing. What about another cycle of m1-t in the meantime?

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, Lay off the prohormones (too much money and problems/ not enough results) and stay away from gear for at LEAST 5 years. You have SO much natural growth hormone and test running through you now it's amazing. EAT like a horse(clean, of course), Lift like a bull, sleep like a baby, and bury your stump in every available piece of tail you can find and you 'll not only be bigger and HEALTHIER, but much happier.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    By the way, that is a much better avatar than the last one. I wanted to slap that guy silly.

haha im glad u like it

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    TEST IS BEST...........juice your ballls off and do proper pct and you'll be fine.........and big too!

i believe he asked for an educated answer, dont post crap like this. aside from that i would say if you liked your m1t/4ad results then go for it again, but i would give it some time. i would stay away from the test for now because of the possible hpta damage in the long run. im not saying that ph's are safe, but if you have made your mind up you are going to use something i suggest the m1t/4ad route over test/dbol . i know how you feel though bro when you have it in your hand its hard to say no. i was close to doing the same thing at 18 but decided to get two more years of natural training under my belt and im glad i did, i built a decent base and i have just started my first real cycle.

and i kinda liked the old avatar...

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    i believe he asked for an educated answer, dont post crap like this. aside from that i would say if you liked your m1t/4ad results then go for it again, but i would give it some time. i would stay away from the test for now because of the possible hpta damage in the long run. im not saying that ph's are safe, but if you have made your mind up you are going to use something i suggest the m1t/4ad route over test/dbol. i know how you feel though bro when you have it in your hand its hard to say no. i was close to doing the same thing at 18 but decided to get two more years of natural training under my belt and im glad i did, i built a decent base and i have just started my first real cycle.
    Im with you bro. Chill with the juice for at least 2 years, then go for the test d-bol and blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Im with you bro. Chill with the juice for at least 2 years, then go for the test d-bol and blow up.
    Ya ... i realize that i need a better base ... and yeah man its ones of the hardest things ive ever done.. turning it down. O well, in the long run it better be worth it. Im gonna wait till im like almost 20 and weigh at LEAST 180. Untill then maybe 1 more cycle of m1-t in a few months wont be that bad. Oh and to the new avatar.. to many people didnt like it. Guess they just arent down with KmK.

~fire it up
    -BduB

good luck bro, keep growin

Thread Information