WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Some controlled delivery info for you guys

C'mon guys lets get a reall informative Controlled delivery thread going here.

Well I recently started seeing this lady who turns out to be married....TO A POSTAL INSPECTOR. Whenever we go out she was always so paranoid, come to find out her hubby is a member of the local FBI who does the controlled deliveries on domestic packages. So of course I rode her for all the info I could get on how the controlled deliveries are performed.

She said things that flag a package are:
    *No return address
    *Leaks
    *Smells
    If a package is flagged they will often open it, document the contents, reseal and get ready to bust your a$$.

Heres how it goes down: She said the boys gear up (insert a scene from the movie s.w.a.t.) then will make a peliminary trip around your place (or place of delivery) Now she also said here's what you need to watch for:
    *Any one other than your regular postman delivering the package.
    *ringing of the door bell, I've had a few packages delivered and my mail man never rings or knocks just leaves it by the door or on the porch.
    *And of course and extra vehicles that aren't normally parked on your block.

Normally what they'll do is attempt face to face delivery by having you sign (NEVER HAVE YOUR SOURCE SEND A PACKAGE YOU MUST SIGN FOR) then once you accept it. The door is broken down, your cuffed, house is searched, then the interrogation begins. They'll first guage you prior record then try to massage you into a deal (turn you into a snitch) From there you can either talk and negotiate a lesser sentence or what she recomended was not to talk at all until you speak to a lawyer..... Hope this helps some of your guys.

And all who have had a controlled delivery speak up!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I dont know about controlled delivery but this can't be reiterated enough... DONT TALK UNTIL YOU GET A LAWYER!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    ..They flag packages with no return address?? But almost every package from a source has no return address on it and u almost always get it. NO?

Matto20 is offline Member
    Great post, though isn't it kind of scary to be poking a local FBI member's wife? Regardless, it sure as hell makes for a good story.

One thought that comes to mind - I doubt that many small time steroid users are the targets of controlled deliveries. That seems like a ridiculous length to go to when you're only dealing with a potential "possession" charge. More than likely, if you're just a user, I don't think you have to worry about it. You just have to worry about your package making it there in the first place...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    ..They flag packages with no return address?? But almost every package from a source has no return address on it and u almost always get it. NO?
    all packages should have a return addy.. if not then you are asking for trouble

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    every package ive got my whole life from every different source always had a return address on it.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID

Well I recently started seeing this lady who turns out to be married....TO A POSTAL INSPECTOR. Whenever we go out she was always so paranoid, come to find out her hubby is a member of the local FBI who does the controlled deliveries on domestic packages. So of course I rode her for all the info I could get on how the controlled deliveries are performed.

*No return address
    *Leaks
    *Smells
    If a package is flagged they will often open it, document the contents, reseal and get ready to bust your a$$.

Heres how it goes down: She said the boys gear up (insert a scene from the movie s.w.a.t.) then will make a peliminary trip around your place (or place of delivery) Now she also said here's what you need to watch for:
    *ringing of the door bell, I've had a few packages delivered and my mail man never rings or knocks just leaves it by the door or on the porch.

Normally what they'll do is attempt face to face delivery by having you sign (NEVER HAVE YOUR SOURCE SEND A PACKAGE YOU MUST SIGN FOR) then once you accept it. The door is broken down, your cuffed, house is searched, then the interrogation begins. They'll first guage you prior record then try to massage you into a deal (turn you into a snitch) From there you can either talk and negotiate a lesser sentence or what she recomended was not to talk at all until you speak to a lawyer..... Hope this helps some of your guys.

did she look good?? any pics?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I had a controlled delivery happen to me when I was 15 had nothen
    to do with gear I was just seen on the property with a package.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    I had a controlled delivery happen to me when I was 15 had nothen
    to do with gear I was just seen on the property with a package.

Huh?

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    Hell yeah she looks good, so fine i'd drink her bath water.

No pics though being he's FBI I might come up on the side of a milk box if I throw em up.

Every package i've ever gotten has had a return address, normally a PO box.

Lunacy is offline Member
    bump good post

P Rock is offline Member
    my buddy had it happen to him, his box came broken and they saw the stuff......they usually wait 20 minutes after you sign for the package before they break your door down, thats to give you time to open the package, so you dont say " i dont know whats in it". its better to leave it un-opened for a few hours until the coast is clear.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Nice info bro, thanks for lookin out.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the info bros

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    my buddy had it happen to him, his box came broken and they saw the stuff......they usually wait 20 minutes after you sign for the package before they break your door down, thats to give you time to open the package, so you dont say " i dont know whats in it". its better to leave it un-opened for a few hours until the coast is clear.
    What ended up happening to your friend?

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the free info bro!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I know if I was to hypothetically send something out, I would include a return address no matter what. Who says it has to be a real/good return addy
    S2B

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    International packages I have received either had my address in the return address spot or didnt have one at all.

mma10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    you need a gf bro.

paperboy is offline Banned
    ALWAYS use a return address, just use a fake one and make up a new one each time

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL

znak is offline Senior Member
    If you are hosing down the FBI's wife, gear is not you number one problem.

You got balls bro.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

Nautica2286 is offline Banned
    Correct me if im wrong, but i thought all that happens with a normal sized order is that you get a seizure notice in the mail and thats it???

Also, which is more likely to get seized?? something thats mailed via USPS? or fedex overnight?? the reason i ask is because i have an international internet order coming fedex overnight and the guy who works at the place told me that every mailorder hes made to the states never had a problem with customs getting it and always had successful deliveries.... he toldme to watch for deliveries next week and dont worry about signing for it because fedex always makes u sign for shit... i told him i was worried about being setup by the cops and he said that thats HIGHLY unlikely with a normal shipment... my order was only for 145.... 1 10ml of sus and 1 10ml of test E..

You just made it seem like its highly likely for me to get set up by the cops... thats true?

nautica - i personally would always use normal shipping, because Fed-Ex you have to sign for, and by signing for a package the jakes have all the proof they need that the package was inteded and apprehended by you . . . aka . . . a big problem for you . . . i would wait the extra days and do ups - safety first brother

timvds is offline Member
    Welcome to last year!

Darkprince319 is offline New Member
    This has happened to me earlier this year, couple amps broke and door bell rang 8am ( I knew something was up mail is NEVER that early no matter if its nextday) I opened the door big guy wearing regular clothes asked for me, I said nobody by that name lives here, I looked in the driveway he was driving a harley-davidson truck, basically he was trying hard for me to at least say yes to one of his questions, I just played dumb to everything, then I basically told him he has the wrong house...hope this helps

Dalla

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Do you have to sign for everything sent to a P.O. box?

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID

*No return address
    *Leaks
    *Smells

This is a great post. The only thing that you left out is how they set you up by first letting you bang the postal inspector that is married TO THE FBI AGENT. Wait, let me guess.....you new pet is a DEA drug sniffing German Shepard. Are you snorting your tren instead of brewing it? Who are you James F**king Bond.......

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Oh sorry....I was so Fu**ed up by reading this post I thought that she was the postal inspector, didnt realize the husband was not only FBI but postal inspector too. Oh now I see it is really no big deal then.

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
    hey man i'm in the same boat, I had been looking fro some gear but couldn't find any so i said **** it and order some international. Now that i have been hearing all these horror stories i'm freak'in. I just want my stuff. if i don't get it i would rather get ripped off than busted.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Canucks Go
    Do you have to sign for everything sent to a P.O. box?
    I never have and I have had to go to the woman behind the counter to get a couple of packages because they were too big for my box. Of course I live in a town of about 300 people where evryone knows everyone and I'm almost positve no one here does gear but me. Hell, the package could say "STEROIDS " in big red letters and the people at my po wouldn't know what it was.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    a good solid source covers all his tracks. i had 3 amps break in my last order. the shit came in from poland but my source is as solis as a rock and a vet. he always wraps everythink in tin foil and then tapes it and then he puts it in the envelope/package.

bottom line is...if you have a reputable source and didn't just order from one of those .com's that are probably gonna be sending you wesson oil, then the sources packaginf is tight as sh@t. i mean it's his reputation that he has to worry about.

fijiman09 is offline New Member
    My source recommends using a PO Box, but I live in an apartment complex where all packages are just left in the office. Would you guys recommend getting a PO Box in my situation?

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Here's a question i've had for a while maybe your biotch knows the answer...If i did have a package delivered that needed a sig (my source doesnt use shipping that requires one), and Im 'not home', but have my girlfriend sign for it, they would have no legal right to enter the home correct? Or would they say "ok, then we will redeliver it at another time when he is home"...which would raise some eyebrows, because usually if a package comes to the house, they let whoever is home sign for it, but i would feel in a legal sense, there is no way to prove that she knows what is in the package, so they shouldnt be able to say she is in possesion of it knowingly right?

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Ive gotten at least 50 packages from over seas. Eveyone had a return addy, and everyone made it here in a week. Not once have i ever signed for shit. If i did i wouldnt order from that source EVER again.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    My advice and what i do if i have an overseas package arriving is take it inside, write RETURN TO SENDER on it in big black ink and let it sit for a week. It may not be much but if they busted in on you with it you could argue you have no idea what it is or where it came from. Look at it this way, not like everyone would really ever do this but IF they really wanted to, they could attempt to send you anything they wanted from out of country to try to **** you over. Maybe a big waste of time and money to that person but if you really had an extreme issue with a neighbor whats stopping you from hopping to mexico and mailing him an ounce of coke?

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    my source has the shit sent to him from europe and then sends it to me so if it gets flagged it's on him.

Thread Information