Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BassMuscle is offline Associate Member

Wink The official "How to get Gear the safest way in Mexico"

The official “How to Get Gear the Safest way in Mexico”

Read first: I am not promoting, nor I condole the smuggling of illegal substances to the United States of America. Everyone is free to make their own decision, and suffer any consequence for their acts.

This is for the person who does not have a source in Mexico, or anyone who buys their stuff here in the beautiful Country of Mexico.

1. Buy on your way out. Let it be the last thing you do on your way out of Mexico. Don’t be carrying the gear all around exposing your self to get caught.

2. Buy what’s in stock. Don’t come back later if they don’t have it then, it could be a trap or something, especially if you don’t know them. Buy what’s in stock and go to another place to complete your cycle, remember that there is a lot places you could buy it from.

3. Buy name brand. Lately there has been an outpour of pharmacies to claim that they have the same products with their own name brand. They’re call Similar Pharmacies, and they sell crap; even us Mexicans know that their products are under dose. Stick with the name brands you know like Schering, Organon, QV, etc. even those name brand are faked out sometimes so be careful.

4. Buy for you alone. Remember that is better to have confiscated $200-$400 worth of gear, than to have confiscated $1,000-$1,500 in case you get caught. To be safe, just buy what you need for one cycle, and don’t get carried away.

5. Don’t bring attention to your self. If you are driving, do it safe and sober, don’t run a red light or a stop sing, be cool. If you’re walking and somebody almost runs you over, don’t yell obscenities and start a fight or something, be safe and smart.

6. Know your rights in Mexico.

a. If you get stop by a cop don’t get off the car. They can’t stop you unless you have made a traffic violation, like run a red light or something. If you did run a stop sing or something else, tell them to make you a ticket, it wont show on your US record, no matter what the cop tell you, and if he tell you you have to pay it, don’t pay it to him, tell him to take you to the ‘delegacion’ is the place where you pay tickets, and ticket in Mexico are cheap.
    b. Cops don’t have the authority to search you car, unless you give them permit to do it. They need a search warrant sing by a judge to search you car, and usually takes about a week to get that warrant, so no worries. If the cop is persistent tell him you are going to call The Human Right Department in Mexico (toll free number: 01 800 715-2000) or tell them you want to speak to the judge and tell the judge that the cop ask you for a bribe and they will back off. Especially if you didn’t do anything wrong.
    c. If somebody else tries to stop you, don’t stop. Federales can NOT stop you for any reason at all. So if you see a suspicious car with flashers on the headlights, like a Crown Victoria, white pick-up truck, or a SUV with tinted widows, trying to stop you, never stop. Go to a crowded place, and if for some reason they manage to stop you, don’t open the window or the locks on your car, and ask for and ID, that certifies him as a Federal. If they don’t have a ID, then start honking you horn, and scream for help. (This is no joke they will back off, believe me, I live in Tijuana, and I know how this bastards work).
    d. Now if you are a dealer in the US, and get stop by a cop, or federal, in order to arrest you, they need a arrest warrant. And if they have one with your name on it, pray, and call your lawyer.

7. The best day for buying gear. The best days to go shopping is on long weekend, because they’ll be so much tourist that on your way back the customs wont ask you a thing, especially if you have a nice tan on you, hey, you were having fun at the beach, nobody is going to suspect, you were shopping!

8. On the border. Don’t worry too much, stay calm, those guys, the customs, can smell fear, they’re like dogs (Don’t want to offend anyone who may work as a custom), but is true. The K-9 is trained to find recreational drugs, not gear. So no worries, except if you smoked pot on you car, then the dogs will be attracted to your car, and now, you are in trouble. I’ve seen that on foot is way more difficult, than went on car, but is your decision.

I really hope this could be helpful for even one person, and if there is something wrong please tell me so, so we can discuss it, especially from Mods and vets, I’ll like to know your toughs on this, maybe a way off here, but I seen a lot of abuse to Tourist, and really want to help the bros at AR boards.

P.S. Sorry for any grammar errors or misspells as I am Mexican and not very good at writing English.

BassMuscle

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    **** good info bro! though i will never be walking in mexico, hell if i have it my way i will never set foot in mexico. but still, **** good info man

djboots is offline Associate Member
    if you are cought with gear what do they usally do just confiscate it.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah man mexican police is some corrupt mother****ers if u think about
    it.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Talking

good info

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Great read!... friend just came back from mexico with thousands of somas and hundreds worth of gear... He couldnt get over how sketchy it was there, all of this sounds like it has some truth to it.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yeah man mexican police is some corrupt mother****ers if u think about
    it.
    Not all of them, more like 90%

BassMuscle

Lunacy is offline Member
    good info...what about taking it back via plane? Is is less or more safe?

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    when i go down there i just drive across, get my stuff, and go back across. Done all within a hour. Get in and get the hell out!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    so, what happens if your 'caught' coming out of the pharmacia?
    I mean do they wait there and check you?

do you just walk in and say yes... I need some trenbolone acetate please?

what about mailing it back to Canada?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    so, what happens if your 'caught' coming out of the pharmacia?
    I mean do they wait there and check you?

do you just walk in and say yes... I need some trenbolone acetate please?

what about mailing it back to Canada?

No you say Yo Queto Trenbolone Acetate Por Favor lol......

Good questions..... I would like to know as well. I was told not to even attempt it when I went to Cancun, they said federalies wait outside for tourists who try to pull that $hit. Any truth to this?

in TJ its really easy to get i think...just walk in, tell them what you want, they show you. If u dont like to price walk over to another one and see if u can get for cheaper. They give it to you in a brown bag but i just stick them in my underwear near my junk and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    No you say Yo Queto Trenbolone Acetate Por Favor lol......

Good questions..... I would like to know as well. I was told not to even attempt it when I went to Cancun, they said federalies wait outside for tourists who try to pull that $hit. Any truth to this?
    They don't do that, at least not here in Tijuana, and I seriously doubt that in Cancun they do that, 'cos in Cancun there are not enought cops to go around.

I never travel to the US via airport, so I not sure about customs in airports, but when it come to car, it's easy, just like Unknown$$ said, go in to Mexico, get your stuff in leave, and you'll have no problem.

BassMuscle

how bout mailin the chit back mang?

what about tha?

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    how bout mailin the chit back mang?

what about tha?
    That depends on the kind of customs in your country, but remember I'm not a smuggler, and this thread is of "How to get Gear in Mexico the Safest Way"

As I may know a lot of ways to smuggle not only gear to the US, that's not why this threat was written, sorry bro. but can't help you with that.

BassMuscle

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    EXCELLENT post, bro!

joe_capone is offline Member
    lol waste of tips.. we all know feds come here checking up our garbage.. its more like you were giving them tips on how to bust us.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    nice bit of info bro...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    lol waste of tips.. we all know feds come here checking up our garbage.. its more like you were giving them tips on how to bust us.
    Right, I'm sure theyre going to change their whole inspection procedures because of something a guy posted on the internet...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Right, I'm sure theyre going to change their whole inspection procedures because of something a guy posted on the internet...

Kato is offline Member
    best mex post i have seen Bass! appreciate the effort

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    inspection procedures

Federales are lazy son of biotches, that they like to earn their money the corrupt way, fukking bastards.

BassMuscle

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I was in Mexico this summer and the vet stores are like a candystore. I was afraid to try to bring some gear over though. I wish I could grow a big enough set because the cashier was going to give me the QV gear at a great price.

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Why on earth would you smuggle a thing?

Please don't be stupid. Get a prescription from a mexican doc and you can bring back up to 90 days worth of gear. Ive said this before. There is something called NAFTA (north american free trade agreement) which makes a prescription written by a doc in mexico the same a prescription in the US or Canada. A prescription from a mexican doc only costs $25 or so. Just make sure to declare it to the customs official.

Plus its fun because they get pissed off because they cant do damm a thing. They always pull me aside and give me the routine and say stuff like I would hate to see you lose your medication and BS like that. Also since I declared my meds I doubt they can actually sieze them, even if its not allowed in the US. Would at worst wind up back across the border with gear thats not legal to bring into the US. The reason this is probably the case is because last I was there a fellow from Germany tryed to get me to carry some ciggaretes across because he had to many and they wouldnt let him through.

Just put your hands on your hips and look impatient while they check there drug lists and blow smoke up your ass. They keep saying **** and the fact of the matter is they aint gonna do **** because your following the law.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    On the border. Don’t worry too much, stay calm, those guys, the customs, can smell fear, they’re like dogs (Don’t want to offend anyone who may work as a custom), but is true. The K-9 is trained to find recreational drugs, not gear. So no worries, except if you smoked pot on you car, then the dogs will be attracted to your car, and now, you are in trouble. I’ve seen that on foot is way more difficult, than went on car, but is your decision.
    You made some great points in the post. But you failed to mention one thing. The dogs are not trained to smell juice, they can't be. But they are trained to smell your hands then then all over the car as to where you have touched. If you put the gear in your spare tire or one of the other tires on the car. I promise the dogs will let them know! I have dealt with many people that have ran across and I know a thing or 2 when it comes to getting things across. What you said is perfect for anyone thinking about it. Very solid advice. I just felt like I ought to add that one thing in. Oh and if you guys wanta know another way to help get juice in. If your buying pills(d-bol ect..) buy a bottle of asprin and put all the d-bol in the asprin bottle, also make sure to cut off the paper top and glue it back on nice and neat. If you need any other sound advice about that PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    You made some great points in the post. But you failed to mention one thing. The dogs are not trained to smell juice, they can't be. But they are trained to smell your hands then then all over the car as to where you have touched. If you put the gear in your spare tire or one of the other tires on the car. I promise the dogs will let them know! I have dealt with many people that have ran across and I know a thing or 2 when it comes to getting things across. What you said is perfect for anyone thinking about it. Very solid advice. I just felt like I ought to add that one thing in. Oh and if you guys wanta know another way to help get juice in. If your buying pills(d-bol ect..) buy a bottle of asprin and put all the d-bol in the asprin bottle, also make sure to cut off the paper top and glue it back on nice and neat. If you need any other sound advice about that PM me.
    I don't now about the dogs smelling the gear, I always have heard a different story...

And smuggling it's not my thing.

BassMuscle

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    Why on earth would you smuggle a thing?

Please don't be stupid. Get a prescription from a mexican doc and you can bring back up to 90 days worth of gear. Ive said this before. There is something called NAFTA (north american free trade agreement) which makes a prescription written by a doc in mexico the same a prescription in the US or Canada. A prescription from a mexican doc only costs $25 or so. Just make sure to declare it to the customs official.

Plus its fun because they get pissed off because they cant do damm a thing. They always pull me aside and give me the routine and say stuff like I would hate to see you lose your medication and BS like that. Also since I declared my meds I doubt they can actually sieze them, even if its not allowed in the US. Would at worst wind up back across the border with gear thats not legal to bring into the US. The reason this is probably the case is because last I was there a fellow from Germany tryed to get me to carry some ciggaretes across because he had to many and they wouldnt let him through.

Just put your hands on your hips and look impatient while they check there drug lists and blow smoke up your ass. They keep saying **** and the fact of the matter is they aint gonna do **** because your following the law.
    This really interests me. I've never heard of that being done before. What exactly is "90 days worth of gear"? I was just down there and got gear, but you're telling me if go there and get a perscription, I can just walk back with a cycle in my bag???

i dunno...ive gone 3 times and everytime we just drive right across no hassel. But i mean maybe we're lucky? i dunno but all i do is stick that stuff right where my "goods" are.

Quote Originally Posted by murphyc01
    This really interests me. I've never heard of that being done before. What exactly is "90 days worth of gear"? I was just down there and got gear, but you're telling me if go there and get a perscription, I can just walk back with a cycle in my bag???
    Basically your doc will write you a prescription for Test-E take x amount x times of day. It cant equall more than 90 days. I wouldnt make a trip everyday but you could.

Last time I was down there was just for some clen and t3 but my friend had a bag full of gear needles etc. We both declared are meds had them in hand. They hassled us but only for a few minutes.

So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    Basically your doc will write you a prescription for Test-E take x amount x times of day. It cant equall more than 90 days. I wouldnt make a trip everyday but you could.

Last time I was down there was just for some clen and t3 but my friend had a bag full of gear needles etc. We both declared are meds had them in hand. They hassled us but only for a few minutes.

So yes.
    now were talkin mang.

what do you say to the doc in order to get the gear prescribed?

my nuts are shrinkin .. dont know why?

ehhehe

lol I just tell him what I want. My doc is a good guy and deals with a lot of bbers. If your old you can just tell him you want to start an ati-aging regieme like the rich bastards in the US do, Sylvester Stalone for example. But if you know what you want they will generally write you a prescription for it. The only person who has asked me what is this for is the customs agents.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    B I N G O

Oh , so in Mexico if a cop tries to pull you over and you THINK you didnt commit any violation. Then just keep on driving...yeah thats a good idea..... ???!!!

fitter-happier is offline New Member
    what if you wanted to buy a stack? is the rule 90 days worth of gear in total? or per ester?

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    B I N G O

Oh , so in Mexico if a cop tries to pull you over and you THINK you didnt commit any violation. Then just keep on driving...yeah thats a good idea..... ???!!!

I didn't said that if a "cop", a said if a federal tries to pull you over.

Federales can NOT pull over anyone, unless they have a arrest warrant, if he tries to stop you it's because he want some money or something, and he will try to scare you. So be careful.

BassMuscle

Quote Originally Posted by fitter-happier
    what if you wanted to buy a stack? is the rule 90 days worth of gear in total? or per ester?
    Yes its per med. Actually if your prescription where to say some insane dose ed than you could probably get a lot more meds than 90 days worth. I would be conservative though.

You can make multiple trips, so its everytime you cross. They dont log that you already brought your 90 days worth, at least to my knowledge. I dont know this for sure but you might be able to mail it out of the country using fedex or another carrier so long as you have a prescription. Im going to check into this as being hassled can be fun, I would prefer not to be on there radar.

map
    map is offline Junior Member
    last march my family and i went to cacunn, i went to 4 pharmacias it was like a candy store, about $500 worth of assorted goodies, never worried for a second but that was cause of ignorance, i live in CT so i had to fly, just packed it up hid it some shoes went through the xray machine and they said "Thank you sir" i guess with a family its the furthest thing from their mind, i may think twice this March though.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** I cant wait till I go to mexico although
    what do i do about the orals.

AZ101 is offline New Member
    Good Post, I just came back a few weeks ago and I did the walking thing. I had to empty out my pockets to customs. Maybe I looked too comfortable. You do not need a scrip for anything down there or I have not experienced that. Usually everything is displayed just like you were going to buy a pack of gum. I do think you are right on the money with it being safer in your car. If I carry and walk I also worry about being sent through the metal detector, I think the top of the bottle would set it off pretty easily. Good Luck

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    I didn't said that if a "cop", a said if a federal tries to pull you over.

Federales can NOT pull over anyone, unless they have a arrest warrant, if he tries to stop you it's because he want some money or something, and he will try to scare you. So be careful.

BassMuscle
    Juast came back from Cancun and went deep into Mex. And the fedarales don't have to have anything to stop you. they are carrying M-16 and are not affraid to push you around all the only thing you can do is offer money.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    Juast came back from Cancun and went deep into Mex. And the fedarales don't have to have anything to stop you. they are carrying M-16 and are not affraid to push you around all the only thing you can do is offer money.
    Did you see an I.D. from them?

Real federales don't do that, only their helpers, and they call them aspirinas (aspirins) don't really know why.

And you are in their hand only if you show any kind of fear. Sorry if they did that to you. and took your money.

BassMuscle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information