Thread: UG gear Safety

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

UG gear Safety

I know that there is alot of talk about UG gear. My question is this. Oubviously labs have a set of sterility requirements. As UG do not have any set requirements (oubviously). Your potentially injecting some unknown substance hoping that it is what you were told it is and its sterile. Has anyone had anyproblems with UG sterility? Is there anyway to sterilize gear you get so you arent injecting a infection?
    Thanks
    LAN

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming you could bake it for a few mins, but besides that, with any gear that's one of the many risks you take.

There's plus' and sides to UG gear. The biggest being the price and availability as opposed to Pharm gear, but the sterility and potency is another question alltogether.

It's just a risk you take.

paperboy is offline Banned
    There is a higher chance of infection when using a UG lab injectable, but I havn't heard of too many complaints and I don't think it happens often, if you really wanna play it safe you probably wanna go with an official labs amps instead of UG lab vials..but with Body Research getting busted again-and govts increasingly coming down on official steroid companies, and I never really hear of UG labs getting shut down, it seems that UG labs are the wave of the future..

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

?

Can ampules be faked. IE Schering. Test enanthate ?

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Can ampules be faked. IE Schering. Test enanthate?
    They are all faked

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    i think when using a ug you want to go with one that has been in biz for awhile,has refs and a good reputation. these guys are in it to make a lot of money so i would think they wouldnt risk ruining their rep by selling infectious gear. of course there are ug's out there that are greedy and will cut cost where they can and the word will get out quick if they sell bad product. ive used several ug's in the past year or so and they all have been really top notch. sl,ugl,dl and some others. just always try to get feedback on the lab before you purchase.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    DL is the ****. Overdosed and overfilled and he takes good care when it comes to keeping things sterile.

Thread Information