Bill T is offline New Member

Regarding Clen and short cycle

After what a fellow poster (big Gene) just posted about losing his friend, who among other things was taking Clen , I feel a bit guilty asking this:

I'm going to try the 30 day on 30 day off, 30 day on etc. thing, doing Test,Decca and D-bol. During my 30 day off period, I wanted to run Clen in moderate dosages like 100-140 mcg per day. I used Clen a number of yrs ago and liked the fat burning muscle sparing effect. But I've never done it between short cycles for 30 days, then off for 30 days. Is this cool? Also, if doing the 30 day thing, is heavy PCT still needed? Thanks,
    Bill

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't see why it would be a problem. Keeping in ming that your body will stop recting to clen after about two weeks or so. This is why people usually use it for a week or two then switch to an ECA stack or something. As for PCT, I would follow normal PCT protocol. The clen will help preserve the muscle you have not restore your HPTA.

CoonII is offline New Member
    I don't know much about PCT following a short run like that but I have been told that you should not run Clen for longer than two weeks (2 weeks on/2 weeks off). I believe the positive (to us) effects of Clen begin to decrease after a few weeks. The law of diminishing returns, the more you take and the longer you take it, the less effective it becomes.

Get some verification on this.

Thread Information