JMack is offline Junior Member

Question Gland under armpit swollen, is it cycle related??

I started noticing some pain under my armpit Saturday evening and its not going away. I’m on week five of 500 mg test ethenate a wk, could that be related. It feels like a gland, but I'm not sure. I take 10mg of nolva a day. I have not had any cuts or anything, which I have read can cause glands under the arm to swell, but it was the side I injected into my delt thursday. Any thoughts?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing last cycle, wasnt too swolen but it hurt like a mofo. I would think it was gear related because I only got pains like that while on, but.........bump for answer.........

bowie is offline Member
    well that's 3 of us. I'd say gear related.Mine looked like it was swolen in the main artery in my arm pit. Hurt like hell.Pretty sure it's swollen glands.

did anyones go away after a while if so how long did it take? Another thing i have noticed after been paranoid over this, is that it i have a small lump on my chest also, its the opposite side and it is about an inch from my nipple and its a little tender, what is the deal?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    It's just a Lymph node guys. I get them all the time in that exact spot and I've never cycled.

It's ususally a sign that your body is fighting off a pathogen (cold, flu, infection, etc). Should go away in a couple of days.

I read that also, but could that be what is on my chest. The lump appeared in a day, but is not directly under my nipple, more like an inch a way. I really dont know what to do. stop cycle, go to doctor, wait it out a few days?

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    i got one too a few month back...hurt like a bitch but eventually went away. dont think its gear related

Thread Information