vestax is offline Member

can I take DBOL with M1T as a base?

does M1T count as a base that I could stack with DBOL but so that I don't lose my gains? I know it is most similar in structure to tren but I wanted to post the question anyways, thanks in advance!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Whoa, taking both of those would be too hard on your liver. 17aa drugs are not good for your liver, and two at once is very taxing. Just do the M1T by itself for 3 weeks ar 20mg/day. Then in 4 weeks if you get some "real" injectible testosterone take it with the Dbol . I have gotten really nice results from the M1T by itself and am now going into 500mg/week of QV Testosterone Enatnthat.

Good luck!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I am on an M1T cycle right now and have seen great gains in size & strength.

BTW - I just read on another forum that M1T is going to become illegel in Feb. Anyone else here this?

MT

vestax is offline Member
    first of all that broad in your picture is ****ing smooooooking- second of all I have taken high dosages of 17aa and experienced no adverse side effects what soever so I am going to see how long I can roll with this for. I just wanted to know if I would lose all the DBOL gains after? thanks!

bigordie is offline Member
    i dont suggest seeing how long you can "roll" with damaging your liver. besides that you likely will loose most of your gains because m1t is not and cannot subsitute for test. If you have decided you are not going to use test (which i do not suggest) then at least run some 4ad with it, because 4ad converts to test at a very low rate. also what do you have planned for pct?

vestax is offline Member
    i am following nsas m1t guide I have already done two cycles in the past with just about zero side effects not including shrinking balls- so DBOL with M1T as the base is not goign to help me in keeping gains then eh?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you doing PCT?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I am on an M1T cycle right now and have seen great gains in size & strength.

BTW - I just read on another forum that M1T is going to become illegel in Feb. Anyone else here this?

MT

Probably more like next month or november bro along with all prohormones

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I remember when ephedra was outlawed there was still like a 90 day window when you could still buy it until the law kicked in. Are we looking at that window closing next month or just getting the law passed in that time frame?

Also, it pisses me off that these know nothing politicians think it necessary to tell me what is and isn't good for me. I feel the same way towards helmet laws and recreational drugs.

Thread Information